A girl asked me to hangout in the evening, what should I do?

Should I say "Sure, do you have something in mind you wanna do?" or its up to me to come up with a suggestion? I dont think she would like to come over to my place cause I asked before and she said she doesn't feel comfortable going in stranger's houses ( we have never met in person). I swear I wasn't planning to make a move on her, I generally prever to stay home, watch a movie, have a chat, than to go to a noisy bar.

96

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her to a restaurant and a movie?
    But damn that is so cliche. But yeah definitely ask, do whatever you're both comfortable with. GO TAP DAT ASS. Just kidding.. go um.. go.. spoil.. that girl? Ahem. ._. I don't know do whatever i'm not old enough for good romantic advice

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, best for you to decide. Apparently girls like to be told what to do and not have to make any decisions. All pressure is on the guys these days. Women like to relieve themselves of any responsibility these days. Makes it easy for them when things don't work out, they can easily put the problem on you.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like since she asked she may have had something in mind to do together. So it may be good to ask just in case.

• If she asked I think you should ask her if she had anything in mind! Otherwise you can just make a suggestion after her response.

• Brah! Just ask her~!

• Go with the first one.

• you re overthinking this :P
    anw it s sweet if you ask her what she wants to do cause it shows that you re considerate.
    now, you can go in a lounge/bar cause the music there is pretty low and usually house so yoy can chitchat.
    Or go to a quite caffe.
    or if it's not raining go for a walk and sit in a park.

• Ask that first question, when she says no its up to you. You can go to a quiet restaurant or a park , it doesn't have to be a bar.

• Watch a movie with her while being out. Otherwise she'll think you want to Netflix and chill haha

• "Sure, do you have something in mind you wanna do?"

This is perfect. If she doesn't know, then offer something outside of you house in public. But she should have something in mind if she reached out to you.

What Guys Said 5

• You can ask her if you can give some suggestions as to what you two can do together.

• If you want her, do it! Answer what you suggested, answer anything, but give an affirmative answer to her question.

• Dinner is the ideal opportunity to get to know someone. However, if this isn't in the cards, find a local club with acoustic entertainment, or a piano bar, wherein you can find a table a bit removed from the stage and converse over a glass of wine. Wear a sport coat, shirt with Oxford collar, pressed jeans and coordinated shoes. Have fun!

• Its up to you. What about dinner? Or a walk to get ice cream or coffee? Something simple. And hey if she trusts you. You can always head back to your place for a movie or something.

• Go for it dude