I need help with my ps4?

Just bought it today and I'm trying to set it up but when I enter the WiFi password it keeps saying it can't connect within the time limit. What the fuck? What do I do here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't you call them?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't have a PlayStation since I'm not a peasant but is the password right and security right?

• Piss off

• uhm the first bit was clearly a joke and i gave you some help, at least fucking try it

• Alright guys calm it. Have you checked you've put the password in correctly, I've not got one but you need to check you've put the right one in as you don't know if you e got the password wrong

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• ANYTHING to do with that = calling the wifi help center ONLY this will get you fixed up before you grow a beard

• Is your wifi working? Passwords are case-sensitive; are you entering it correctly? If all else fails, push the reset button on the wireless router.