Is it weird to hang around with your guy/girl friends in your underwear and bra?

I do a lot! When I get out of the shower and I'm in my bra and underwear or if I'm getting changed! I don't think it's weird or anything to do in front of my guy friends. I've eaten (gluten free) pizza with one of my guy friends on my bed when I was in a bra and thong! How about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I think it's really weird and I would never do it with any friend or even family member, ever.

I mean, I'd do it with my partner, since we're getting married and have a serious relationship, but not anyone else. (Even if I wasn't in a relationship, I still wouldn't do that)

I am very conservative and like to be covered up. I just think it's the proper way of doing things :P I don't like to see half naked people, either, so it's not an insecurity issue.

But, to each his or her own. Whatever floats your boat.
    Obviously make sure you don't do it in front of people that are uncomfortable with it.

• Additionally, I also think it's weird to wear a bikini and I don't understand why people like to expose so much of themselves...

• I know! I never worn a bikini because I like wear t-shirts and shorts!

What Guys Said 22

• Had a girl stay at my place for a few days. Lesbian, so no interest in me that way. I was cooking something and she told me to bring her some the bathroom where she was taking a bath. told me to stay and talk with her.

Have changed in front of other female friends and they in front of me. No biggie.

• haha! I done that before with my brother! haha! When I am worried and he busy bee!

• @apple24 - Some people get disturbed about siblings seeing each other. And other people are more at ease with siblings than with others. Depends on how you are brought up. Family nudity is normal in some countries.

• Yup! But I am not completely nude! I just change and its no big deal!

• so, 17 years back, there was this dude I was friends with. I was 15, he had just turned 14. I still remember the first time I slept over at his house. 7am, his sister walks past the TV room, bra and boyshorts, and stands directly in front of the door, getting a glass of water from the sink. she turns, looks at me, and her eyes go wide. like a dinner plate.

I had no idea the dude had a sister. It hadn't come up in conversation. Caught me off guard. Her too lol.

Turns out, his sister was in my grade, and we'd been in the same grade together since 5th grade (had gone to different k-4 schools). We had never had classes together, never talked, but knew each other on sight.

So, a few hours later, I talked to her. She was freaking out a little. I told her not to worry, she should be comfortable to walk around her house however she liked, especially before anyone else was awake, and that if I spent the night again, I'd close that door. We had a laugh, things were OK after that.

Look, it is weird to walk around in your undies around other people. Female friends may see it, especially as you're getting changed or whatever, and may not care, but guy friends? look, even if he sees you as nothing but a friend, he is still getting an eye full. in fact, most girls I've ever known who ended up in situations where guys just thought she was down for whatever, were girls who acted like that in front of guys, not realizing or caring they sent mixed signals. and most loved the attention, until they realized one day that they guys didn't actually care about them as friends, but hung around for the show, and the hope she'd go for him and give him a cheap thrill.

• One of my female friends is a bit like that just doesn't think about it. I suppose you get used to it, someone new might be taken aback but would be the same as us after a while.

• i.memeful.com/media/post/BRkjDbM_700wa_0.gif
    damnnn.
    Can we be your friend?

• When I read the title I thought it was weird, but now thinking about it, I don't think it is. I've never done it, but I would, it's just your underwear.
    It's not common, that's for sure.

• Yeah it is kind of weird. But maybe those guys aren't "that" into you, or they're are used seeing you now.

I don't know I would find it distracting to have a girl talking to me in her underwear, specially if I was attracted all I would be thinking about is sex (duh).

Maybe if I didn't have non gluten-free pizza but instead the real thing I could tone down the horniness lol

• Umm sounds like the making for friends with benefits to me! haha thats hot

• Your guy friends wouldn't fucking object, duh.

• So long as they know how you feel, yeah nothing wrong with that.

But why did we need to know it was gluten-free pizza? Is that important to whether you're wearing a thong or not?

• if she had hot boobs, i´d probably look at them a lot, which would be awkward xD

• no it's fine.
    me and my female friends sit around naked together it's no big deal

• is there an actual real question here?

• My wild imagination makes me think Hell Yeah !!!

My sane mind tells me... I would not be comfortable around you.

• Well.. it's slightly weird.. but hey, it's kinky lol XD.

• Yes, of course it's very weird!!.

• No, i love the view if my girl (only friend or one with benefits) wears only her panties and bra.

• I only do that with my girlfriend... my friends who are girls not at all or I may get an ass kickin! lol

It is good that you can be that comfortable with your friends... at that point they must be pretty much like family?

• You're such a tease...

• Umm not really! But to each his own 😊

• Not really. I mean you don't go calling every girl in the world who wears a bikini to the beach a tease do you? Bras and underwear are the exact same as a bikini.

• @BaileyisDarcy different settings

• Naaah haha! I walk around naked with my lads ;) #nohomo

• I don't think so. It's no different than wearing a bikini around them

• Gluten free pizza you say 🤔 Must've gotten it at whole foods or trader joes

• Wow! Did the sight of you in a thong get a reaction from the guy (s)?

What Girls Said 16

• That's not really something I'd be comfortable doing. I usually wear pajamas around anyone, but I'm not sure I'd be cool with being in my underwear around them.

• NO!!! I hang out in my bra and panties in front of my male best friends and to be honest most of the time even with my girlfriends... I like to feel free and wear as less as possible, in fact, when i am home alone, I like to be completely naked and i sleep naked... As long as you trust the person, I don't see anything wrong with that... I am quite free spirited and have a modern thinking and a lot of girls would disagree... but who cares?

• I don't mind getting changed in front of my girl or guy friends and being in just my bra and undies, but I'm not going to walk around like that the whole time I'm around them. With a girl I'd be more likely to, but my guy friends? Heck nah.

• lol, i personally wouldn't do it, but u do u!

• nah, that's totally normal. but i would never, NEVER EVER EVER EVER have gluten-free pizza in front of a guy. that's just plain wrong, in my opinion.

• In a thong? Gross! Eh! I changed in front of my brother all the time. I don't have a pretty body hell I have a beer gut! But I don't put much thought! Now a guy friend unless he my brother i wouldn't be doing all that!

• I love that you felt the need to mention your pizza was gluten free. haha ;)

• I'm gluten sensitive so I had to include in there so no one calls me out as a liar on here 🙈

• lol, I've eaten some gluten free pizzas, pastas, etc as well because I'm allergic to wheat and unfortunately it's really hard to find stuff that's simply wheat free. I have a pizza made with rice crust before that was pretty yum!

• I wouldn't do that but that's just me.

• Sounds like me :D

I lounge around in only my bras and panties/thongs quite often at home, but only when I'm either by myself or with my boyfriend. I've actually spent entire days quasi-naked.

• But why specify that it was gluten free? lol

• I'm gluten free and I wanted include that on here just in case someone would call me out as a liar that I do eat regular pizza! People have done that to me before on here over the private messages

• What? Don't joke about gluten intolerance because I was hospitalized for it last year due to a reaction I had

• I hope not. I do this a lot.

• I've done it before!

• So you willingly flaunt your body in front of male "friends"? That's like a lamb running through the middle of a pack of wolves with a sirloin steak around it's neck. It's becuase of women like you that stuff like Playboy and Maxim and body shaming.

Please, do us all a favor and cover the fuck up.

• Please, do us all a favor and crawl back under the bridge. Troll.

• You don't need to cast venom, her relaxed stance has no effect on your conserved one.

People who trust one another can do things like this.
      I have been in boxers in front of girls before, and girls have been in their underwear around me.

There was no rape, no disrespect, no problems. Because we value each others well being.
      When it is something you are used to, wearing clothing or just underwear becomes irrelevant.

• I'm a straight girl and if I had a best friend that was a girl that I was super close with and I wanted to change clothes I would turn around and change clothes I guess

• Nope, if anything its a good thing because it breaks down certain social barriers

• I'd only do that if we were sexual together... which yeah, i have been with them lol