I don't know what to do anymore, I have nothing left to live for what should I do?

I threw away a great athletic career and the one thing I loved more than anything else because of a stupid decision, and its impossible to still accomplish what I wanted to. I've got a small dick so I don't even want to get with any girls or get married or have kids because they'd most likely get the same genes I have and I don't want them to go through what I go through. So I have nothing to look forward to in life and my regrets hurt so much every second of every day.

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing anyone says to you here , will help these deeply routed feelings you possess about yourself.
    All I can say is you are worthy.
    It sounds cliche , but it's true.
    I urge you to reach out to loved ones and get help.
    You need someone in the flesh you can confide in , trust and open up to these things about. A professional will be able to better assist you.
    Best wishes. My heart is with you.

• Go get help your depressed

What Guys Said 1

• JOIN THE MILITARY! it's not guaranteed death like people think. Plus it feels great when people respect you because you decided that it was your duty to protect them.