Should Asian rule the world? They are smartest?

U can still keep on sneaping coccaine while we lead the world. Deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• if we talk stereotypes, then no. Asians are more "trained" in educational/thinking tasks, cause it´s in their culture to strive for A - grades but i don´t think that doesn´t make them more "intelligent". plus they are said to be less creative and emotionally capable because of the strictness of education and society.

• this is not what i personally think about Asians, that are just the stupid stereotypes i know.

• Yes, as are most white parents who have been well educated.

• yeah of course they are xD but they won't call you a failure, if you get B or C grades sometimes xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Asians are tearing Africa up stealing resources, but they don't get criticised for that because they aren't white so if Asians went the next step further to dominate the world, everyone would cheer but wouldn't see the contradiction.

• They also still hunt whales, even the endangered ones. They also drill for oil in the Arctic even though the environmental risks to the planet could be catastrophic. If it makes money, they do it and just don't give a fuq.
      Kinda like America only a little worse.

• @gapminder OH THE IRONY! LOL!!!

"They also still hunt whales, even the endangered ones. They also drill for oil in the Arctic even though the environmental risks"

-They hunt whales because partly because of others not drilling for more oil because of so called envioronmental risk. People need their oil, even if they have to hunt and kill all the whales on earth.

• How is this even about race?

• No, did you see what kind of shit the Japanese pulled in WW2 that they refuse to apologize for,
    two words,
    Human Vivisection

• That and they pretty much all hate eachother but the South Koreans and the Fillipinos

• Asker, I know about the Opium War and did the British and French governments apologize? Well, I don't know. I never said that Westerners are better than Asians. I think they're on the same level. Asians, Westerners, whoever we're all humans have committed horrible crimes towards each other and towards our environment. There is no lesser of two evils in this case because they're just as bad as each other. My sentiments are similar to @MargaritaPeach which is to just co-exit together in peace and hopefully try to make the future better for the following generations and for the planet.

• @cookiesandcream that's just stereotype answer. U always say 'we all equal' when u are about to lose but then u never think anything other than putting urself first

• Haven't you learned in history that every nation, or empire that has tried to rule the world has fallen do to war or by going bankrupt trying rule to much occupied land. There are no smarter race there are races that just keep marketing the same bad mistakes that someone has all ready tried

• They are pretty much ruling the game industry which is cool, but let's keep it with that :)

• xD funniest thing I've seen all day

Well judging on how much China controls our economy u already do...

• That will never happen, your days are numbered anyway.

• How so you figure Asian's are the smartest when the US is the country that invented nearly everything on the market today?

• Sure. Latinos could garden, blacks could build everything, whites would supervise them, see how bad your idea is?

• Same question here. In nowadays why, USA, Europe are more dominant in industry, electronics, in cinema, economy etc more than Asian countries if Asian people are smarter? what is the secret?

• No but they are the closet to ruling when white people's reign of colonialism comes to and end , personally I think black people should rule the world but were too nice to everybody

• No group should rule another

• What do you mean by asians? Am I included?

• yes... with more Nanjings and North Koreas... real smart...

• Yeah, ı agree.

• Your responses to these people's opinions already proves that not all Asians are the "smartest"...

• Statistically Asians are only slightly smarter than whites and just going off the fact that the majority of Asian governments have been tyrannical and stupid it's a definite HELL NO! From me

• I'm cool with that, I like East Asians much more then blacks, arabs, Indians, and other races, and the only race that could challenge that perception is whites, although since I hate about 50% of whites, I am completely okay with whites handing over the baton to Asians, I hate most white politicians anyway.

• I don't know if they are the smartest. IQ is only a rough approximation of intelligence and there isn't that much difference. It's probably explained by culture and educational practices.

www.photius.com/.../...q_scores_country_ranks.html

• Update. Based on IQ American Jews are # 1

" IQ for... Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103,
      106, and 113, respectively"

Some people seem to think we are already there.

• Have you not heard about how China is polluting their own lands, or about how they could run out of drinking water in less than two decades? They are screwing up just as bad as anyone else. I don't think most humans regardless of race are smart. I am not the most educated person, but even I know you don't poison your own water supply.

• The smartest people aren't always the most moral.

• Americans are not that moral. How do I know? Well I face it every single fucking day!!!

• Do u expect anyone to believe what u just said? With all that stereotypes u invented?

• @heavensgift2girls That's exactly what I'm saying. Just because someone is smart doesn't mean they won't make bad decisions.

What Girls Said 13

• I thought they did?

• No one should rule the world. We should just all peacefully co-exist.

• I don't know where you got that Asians are the smartest tbh 😅

• History shows otherwise ;)

• Most reliable cars are European or American. Suck it @asker

• @BritGuy212 European cars are fucking expensive and tiiinnnyyyyyyyyyyy

• No one should rule the world. I would like Gandhi as a world leader though lol

• This is SO RACIST. Yes some Asians are very smart. But not all Asians are smart. I just want a sane person to rule the world.

• no. a lot of Asian countries have corrupt governments.

• They might be more richer with cashflow but they still dont rule the world at no. 1

• I can't really get this question
    World had enough rulers from West and from East.

• They aren't the smartest. They just study more.

• lolz... do you mind if I want to rule the world?

• Where do you live?

• Maybe Asian women, not Asian men.

• Soooo many stereotypes are here 😂😩
    Gagers CANNOT answer this question because most people on gag are stupid and got so much false info lmao
    All of us need to study about the world more instead of studying about girls/guys 😜😂