By independant, I mean:
- you can walk the streets or walk the hallways at school doing your daily activities on your own
- you could take care of yourself if you suddenly had to live on your own
- you don't rely on others for entertainment, you can keep yourself busy
-if you had to be single for the rest of your life it wouldn't matter on the basis of responsibility, economics, etc
Most Helpful Guy
I started living on my own age 20, I came back to my family around 24 I was going through some issues0
Most Helpful Girl
1. Yes, I do that all the time
2. Probably not. I still rely on my family for finances. I have a bank account with enough money to do that but even though the money is in my name it was given to me not earned.
3. No, unless the internet doesn't count.
4. Yeah, I think I'd be good on that either way.0