Don't you think GAG should have a delete button?

Scrolled through some old post and accidentally tagged someone and accidentally commented... 😨😂😅 NOW I can't DELETE IT.
WHYY GOD WHY

• Yes, gag NEEDS a delete button
  • No, let people live with the embarrassment of stupid responses and accidents for the rest of their life
  • Only for comments but not questions

Most Helpful Guy

• I really, really, really think there should be a delete button. Sometimes I get angry and say the wrong thing and want to take it back.

One time, I was answering a question about "Which girl do you love?" and I posted a picture of a real girl... At the time, I was just emotional about it. But, then I realized it was wrong of me to post a picture of a real girl on there. So, I went back to delete it, buuuut...

What Guys Said 13

• The practical problem is: you post a question and than find it stupid and decide to delete it... but when you push "delete" 3 people have already posted an opinion... you delete their posts as well.
    Or what if you posted an opinion comment, someone reacted to it and than you delete your comment. It would create a confusing mess :o

• I answered yes, but only for a delete button that could delete a user's profile and their entire existence from this planet

• Yes, of course, I think that's a fantastic idea :D

• Yeah sometimes G@G makes you feel like
    img2.owned.com/.../...s_episode_of_jackass_540.jpg

• This is to let people live with their mistakes so they can't change the subject or lie about something either.

• I would prefer the option for deletion of all questions, mytakes, and comments, upon deactivation of account.

• No I don't cause people would use that feature to troll, plus their is the anonymous feature.

• Yes, but only if it's recent and only if no one cas commented on it yet.

• Let them live with the embarrassment live up to your mistakes that's my motto.

• We also need a preview button for comments and replies as an option before posting.

• It needs a delete button because i have read something else... and clicked on the wrong one to reply.

Read ''How big would you want your next car to be?"

Replied to "Does my ass look big in this photo?"

With... "Really big. Want to get as big as i can find."

/cringe.

• God just might have bigger fish to fry if he existed but I voted for embarassment :P

What Girls Said 11

• LOL! it would b nice but i think GaG is more like real life with those accidental mistakes.
    like that one time a user commented and i responded tagging another user -.-

• Yeah, a delete button would be nice sometimes. I'm careful on the internet, but once in a while I do slip up. I wish that you could at least request for a question to be removed and it wouldn't be denied so often.

• it will have more cons.. people would say shit to others and than delete it,,.. plus GaG provides us platform to practice ''think before you say'' :P

• I need an edit button! I type too fast and then don't always proofread. Guess that's my own stupidity.

• I know right!

• I saw that 😎 no worries tho hahahaha

• No it's a bad idea the trolls would run wild. Besides how do you accidentally comment.

• When gag is kind of lagging while I scroll down on my phone. The comment button is exactly where my thumb is when I scroll so...

• I see what you mean.

• Yes, we need edit and delete buttons. Even if just to correct spelling mistakes.

• Why not? It would help. We also should be able to edit our answers within a time limit.

• Yeah, every other site does.

• happened to me to me oo many times 😱