Anyone else as bored as I am rn?

Is anyone else bored? Cuz I have another like hour n a half before bed n I have like no idea what to with the time lol Feel free to hit me up tho, I'll be on til bed if possible

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it be boring it'll help you to fall in sleep faster.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, sort of, but not at the same time. I have my cat, my music and tv. Oh, I can't forget homework!

• lol I have 2 cats n a dog but all they do is sleep :/ lol

• lol my pets all refuse to sleep on a pet bed OR use scratch posts lol

• My cats are basically humans. They sleep like humans. One even uses a pillow like a real human. Her head is on the pillow and she has a blanket covering her body, lol. They are reckless with scratching things though. They scratch everywhere.

What Guys Said 2

• in my line of work, boring is a good thing.

• Oh wow, what do you do? Sorry I actually fell asleep lol

• Regardless of who the president is, there will always be people on deployment, and people who have the watch. Depending on which your unit your father is a part of, he may have to be on deployment.

• Oh he's in the Army but we don't talk much since he's stationed in Alaska. I dunno, I suppose you're right about always getting to have a buncha people watching over us (even if it does mean it takes them away from their families :/) Deployments go by pretty fast when you're too little too remember them lol My stepdad was in the Navy for 20 years so he was practically halfway through his career when he got with my mum. I only really remember him coming home this last time, that's it. Strange to see how it impacted my mum, brother, n I so differently, ya know?

• I don't like being bored, alas.

• Alas what? lol Doesn't that mean like but? I wouldn't know; I'm not the brightest lol

• Omg same. I swear if plagerism wasn't... well plagerism lol I'd have never written an original thing ever

• People these days here seem to plagerize from unreputable sources.

What Girls Said 0