Do you have a unique goal? How do people figure out cool goals for themselves?

How do people come up with interesting, cool goals. I don't mean the boring, standard ones like losing weight or getting a promotion. Or even less boring, but common ones like visiting a new continent or writing a novel.

How do people figure out they want to learn the ukulele or build an underground greenhouse and things of that nature.

Do you have a unique goal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to master painting and poetry and bring standards back to the art world, no more of this modern art shit, bring standards and substance back to painting.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're unique because they're mine lololololol

I wanna learn as many languages as my brain permits
    I wanna fuck 195 people since it's the number of the countries there are in the world
    I wanna adopt 7 kids, have 7 tats, ride 7 animals, write 7 books, try 7 drugs, do 7 extreme sports many other things I don't remember
    I wanna be an actress
    I wanna do charity and change the world
    I wanna live an adventurous life
    I wanna marry Rupert Grint 😂

Argh, so many things, not enough time

• What's going on with the 7s?

Rupert Grint is indeed a cute ginger.

• Harry Potter has 7 books and many stuff with number 7. I love Harry Potter, I really do, 7 is my lucky number.

And Rupert Grint is the only person I'd marry XD

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 11

• No not really. But this is a good question! Sometime I make daily goals which I want start that again. Like tomorrow I have a goal to go walking in washington D. C and walk str8 were ever it takes me I am happy. Just go with the flow of life!

• Its not a life changing goal and I proabably won't make friends walk around by myself but its better than spending time at home begin yelled at and stress like crazy.

• My goal is to become a happier person, find enlightenment, be a good person to God. I have ambitions to find a way to get a great job that is full filling but I cannot pursue this for another four years.

• I want to get my PhD in genetics and cure cancer through on and off switches in DNA if that counts :p

• I don't have resolutions or goals per se. I have projects. It's hard to keep resolutions for very long so the project is a get back on the horse kind of thing more wiggle room, less discouragement concept. Usually when I'm in the middle of doing a project, I discover something I did not know about myself and that's good enough for me.

• i want my own disney castle :)

okay okay seriously, i want to open a school in Africa :)

• On my wedding day I want to look dead but in the hottest way possible, I suppose that qualifies as a goal.
    I want to break as many fashion "rules" possible while still looking good.
    I want to raise my children listening to pop punk and 90's alternative.
    I want to support a lot of small business as an adult.
    Have a thing with someone who's in a band just cause (probably won't happen though lol)

• Some of my goals I figured out in childhood,
    Others I found out just now. My goals are part of me, part of my personality.
    One day I will say : I did it.
    I have unique goals but I won't say now.
    Let the work I will do speak for me.

• my goal is to move the fuck out and live on my own.

• I want to start a funkadelic, ska, reggae-influenced band

• The guys who are trying to invent a switch to turn off and on sperm going out of the body have a very unique goal 😂

• Birth control can be pretty harsh on the female body... I think it's awesome attention is being paid to alternatives to the pill!

• My goal is to make millions and get married.