Do you have a unique goal? How do people figure out cool goals for themselves?

How do people come up with interesting, cool goals. I don't mean the boring, standard ones like losing weight or getting a promotion. Or even less boring, but common ones like visiting a new continent or writing a novel.

How do people figure out they want to learn the ukulele or build an underground greenhouse and things of that nature.

Do you have a unique goal?

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to master painting and poetry and bring standards back to the art world, no more of this modern art shit, bring standards and substance back to painting.

5|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They're unique because they're mine lololololol

I wanna learn as many languages as my brain permits
    I wanna fuck 195 people since it's the number of the countries there are in the world
    I wanna adopt 7 kids, have 7 tats, ride 7 animals, write 7 books, try 7 drugs, do 7 extreme sports many other things I don't remember
    I wanna be an actress
    I wanna do charity and change the world
    I wanna live an adventurous life
    I wanna marry Rupert Grint 😂

Argh, so many things, not enough time

1|0
    0|0
    • What's going on with the 7s?

Rupert Grint is indeed a cute ginger.

• Harry Potter has 7 books and many stuff with number 7. I love Harry Potter, I really do, 7 is my lucky number.

And Rupert Grint is the only person I'd marry XD

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 11

• No not really. But this is a good question! Sometime I make daily goals which I want start that again. Like tomorrow I have a goal to go walking in washington D. C and walk str8 were ever it takes me I am happy. Just go with the flow of life!

2|1
    0|0
    • Its not a life changing goal and I proabably won't make friends walk around by myself but its better than spending time at home begin yelled at and stress like crazy.

• My goal is to become a happier person, find enlightenment, be a good person to God. I have ambitions to find a way to get a great job that is full filling but I cannot pursue this for another four years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to get my PhD in genetics and cure cancer through on and off switches in DNA if that counts :p

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have resolutions or goals per se. I have projects. It's hard to keep resolutions for very long so the project is a get back on the horse kind of thing more wiggle room, less discouragement concept. Usually when I'm in the middle of doing a project, I discover something I did not know about myself and that's good enough for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i want my own disney castle :)

okay okay seriously, i want to open a school in Africa :)

1|0
    0|0
  • On my wedding day I want to look dead but in the hottest way possible, I suppose that qualifies as a goal.
    I want to break as many fashion "rules" possible while still looking good.
    I want to raise my children listening to pop punk and 90's alternative.
    I want to support a lot of small business as an adult.
    Have a thing with someone who's in a band just cause (probably won't happen though lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of my goals I figured out in childhood,
    Others I found out just now. My goals are part of me, part of my personality.
    One day I will say : I did it.
    I have unique goals but I won't say now.
    Let the work I will do speak for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • my goal is to move the fuck out and live on my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to start a funkadelic, ska, reggae-influenced band

2|0
    0|0
  • The guys who are trying to invent a switch to turn off and on sperm going out of the body have a very unique goal 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Birth control can be pretty harsh on the female body... I think it's awesome attention is being paid to alternatives to the pill!

• My goal is to make millions and get married.

1|0
    0|0