I think I regret getting my dog?

She's about 8 months now and I started taking her to the dog park a month or so ago, and holy chit brahs, EVERYTIME it's busy at the park my dog gets fukked at least once. I've tried putting a stop to it but it's extremely difficult to separate dogs fukking. Try it. it would be easier to pull them off each other if they were fighting (srs). So basically i've got to stand there and wait for them to finish...

Brahs dont get me wrong, I love my dog but Im thinking I may have fukked up getting a bulldog... Theyve always been my favourite breed, however i was thinking more along the lines of playing ball with her, not watch her get fukked. How long does a bitch stay in heat for anyway brahs? I thought they go through cycles every so often.. what should I do?

This one really tipped me over the edge, there is a line up to have a go on my dogs snatch.

I think I regret getting my dog?

Most Helpful Girl

• Spay her. Problem solved. She is a bit young to have a first heat cycle, but it happens. Most breeds only go into heat about once or twice a year, and it only lasts for about 20 days.

Spaying will completely eliminate hormone production which stops the heat cycles.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• She needs to be spayed. It will solve your problem. Take away the hormones, take away the problem. And you don't want to end up with puppies. Do the responsible thing and get her spayed.

• Lmfao what a hoe ;p

• Wow hahahahaha just get her spayed 😂
    That first sentence lol!!!

• Feed her some crack coccaine boom problem solved

• Spay her, this is why I spayed my cat.

What Guys Said 8

• People this thick shouldn't own pets.

• Is that tony polo and consultant?

• 0|0
  • So just walk her somewhere else then

• LOL.

No opinion.

• Get in there brah, might have to take to vet get fixed up

• BAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

• hahahaha just wait :)