Will I have school tomorrow?

So, today I had no school because it snowed pretty bad here. And tomorrow morning around 6, it's supposed to be 10, but the Real Feel is -3, and they already called for a two hour delay. But, at 8, it's gonna be 10 and the Real Feel is -5. And then at 9, the time I go out, it's gonna be 9 and the Real Feel is -9. There's gonna be a good amount of wind. Do you think they'll call off school?

Most Helpful Guy

• They call it for temperature? I doubt it. Usually the maximum they'll do for temperature is a delay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh... could be or couldn't!

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe. Today in Chicago we were at 7 degrees around noon, but real feel of -8, and windy, as usual. My school said nothing about it, so maybe yours don't say anything either. Unless it snows pretty bad, I doubt they'll cancel school.

• Yes, if the weather is going to be like this, they should probably call it off.

• Depends on where you live, you'll be a better judge than us. What normally qualifies as bad enough to close school. I'll set the cruise at 70 in snow that would shut down enter cities in the south, bad weather is totally relative.

What Girls Said 0