Would you treat your boyfriend or girlfriend differently if you found out she had/has seizures or panic attacks?

So last night, I was talking to my boyfriend on facebook and suddenly had a panic attack. it felt like a seizure coming on. I told him I had to go, but when I came back I posted what happened. Today he sent me a message asking if I was feeling okay and if I infact had a seizure or a panic attack. I told him it was a panic attack, I was okay. Then he started questioning me on how long I've had them, and if I take medication for them. He tone just seemed odd.

Then he asked me to go on a double date with our friends, but I have a feeling he doesn't want to be alone with me now because I might have a seizure or a panic attack. I don't want to stress him out, if this is gonna be an issue, maybe we should split up? I don't know. I feel a bit hurt. Its not my fault. But by his tone, it sounds like he doesn't want to be near me because of it.:/

What Guys Said 3

• Personally it would not bother me too much, but I would like to know should I need to help my partner or allow her to do whatever she needs to do. It can be worrisome for a little bit as he may not be used to it. Have a talk with him about it and see why he is reacting this way and maybe you will be able to explain more and calm him down. Its not something to break up over right away. Talk about it first and ask why he is reacting that way

• No 💁🏻

• I would care I took first a first aid course I know what to do

What Girls Said 0