Girls, is dandruff really gross to you?

I'm self conscious about this because I often have noticeable white flakes on my shirt.

• Yes
    62% (15)
  • No
    38% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessarily a deal breaker or anything. But if it's severe, you'll be better off if you treat it. Use a dandruff shampoo, and keep your scalp well hydrated.

What Girls Said 10

• yeah i think it's important to clean that out as best you can, for anyone really. more about hygiene than just attraction.

• Nah, just do your best to keep clean from the flakes. What shampoo do you use?

• Generally no. If there a little bit visible in your hair it's not a turn off. But if your covered in that stuff... I'd probably get you a dandruff shampoo 😷

• It's not a turn off to me at least. If you're self conscious about it try to get rid of it. There are many solutions for dandruff.

• It's treatable. Do your research, get the right kind of shampoo.

• I'd recommend using dandruff shampoo

• If you massage your hair with olive oil, coconut oil or any type of oil everyday, the dandruff should go away

• Well obviously it should go without saying

• No not really. I usually don't pay attention. Cause I'm too busy looking at your face to even care. Besides I'd probably think it's something else anyways.

• It is not a good look if you wear a black jacket it will show so you should do iol and scalp treatments, or buy shampoos that are specifically for people with dandruff.