Would you fight a woman in a MMA match for money?

Let's say you can fight the best female fighter in the world, for a lot of money. Will you do it? If you are a guy, you can hardly get bragging rights, either way. And no mercy even if you're woman, she might fuck you up.

• Hell yes
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• id give it a go haha. u didn't say i had to win though :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've tournament fought women before. If she beats you, then you lost, if you win then you win. In a match of skill sex doesn't really come into play. It's outside of the martial arts community that it would matter.

What Girls Said 1

• My boy, he had a less-than-optimal childhood. From 16 years of experience I've had with him, I've deduced that there are exactly 4 categories of people in his head: vulnerables (children/disabled/elderly/sick/etc); women; background objects; and threats.

Soon as someone's in that "threat" category, his instinct is to go for the kill. Graceful, swift, dirty and deadly. The boy's got a Matrix-style pause button, and it's scary. I grew up street myself and it's still like nothing I ever seen.

You put him into a ring with that girl, that girl gna end up dead. The boy is pure hindbrain. (This is why the boy doesn't do fighting sports.)

Mercy is not a thing that exists, in the boy's head. It's a non-concept. Just like the idea of people being anything other than the 4 categories above.

• Your boy? Whoever he is, if he doesn't do "fighting sports", he'd get his ass handed to him.

• Yr gna just have to trust me on this one, dude

Think male flyweight champ vs. male heavyweight champ. Now multiply that differential by a factor of 5 or 10.

It just would not possibly even be sort of close. Not even sort of.

Really. Ask anyone you know who DOES do fighting sports, male or female, who will give you straight talk.

Not even close.

• A 140 lbs old world assassin would kill a heavy weight champ in less than 1 second, even inside a cage. But that is not the point.

You're asking me to 'trust you'? You're an authority on the matter? That's a rhetorical question.

What Guys Said 20

• Id even fight kittens for a certain amount of money.
    theofficialmmanation.files.wordpress.com/.../859326298.gif
    Okay I am doomed.

• Why not, I love performing before the eyes of millions of people
    I'll show everyone a graceful performance. ^.^

• No, I won't do that.

• Must I win the fight to get the cash or I'll be paid as long as I'm in the ring? I'll make a deal with her, I'll pretend to hit her and so she'll let me win. We'll split the cash reward.

• You don't have to win, just fight for real. And we assume no deal could be made. If you try to take a dive you get paid nothing.

• @Jaron29 What a loser !

• I'm not gonna fight anyone for money I don't train for that purpose, but I'll fight anyone for free who wants to test out their skills in combat.

• Why not? Equality, after all ^^

• Nah. I'd get my ass kicked. If I was in peak physical condition, I might be able to beat her untrained, but I wouldn't want to try.

• Yeah that'd be great, i may be a black belt I would still get my ass beat to a pulp

• Ronda rousey got beat pretty bad doe by that blonde chick and lmaoo hell yea

• They fight a lot more often than I do, but most of them are like 130 LB... I suplexed guys that were 280 LB so it's not really a big deal. Sure, a 10 minute fight for a good sum of money would be worth it...

• i know i would get my a** kicked. and i cannt hit a female

• She's the best female fighter? She'd kick my ass

• Get beat up for money?
    How much?
    Yeah sure, whatever.
    I'm a college student I need it.

• No, I don't want my ass kicked.

• i will never do that

• Too easy.

• Sure, I know I would lose the match, but I would definitely try to block the punches and kicks, so she would have to pin me down (I'd like that) ;)

• Let someone beat me up for money? No thanks.

• I'll save myself the embarrassment thanks

• So basically get my ass handed to me on international television for money? Hey. Make it enough and I suppose I can.

Rules are different in a ring. I would still feel bad hitting her. But I can stand there and get knocked out. No problem.

• What a loser !

• Whatever you think is a lot.

• Well, alright. I'm in.