What is with all these idiotic jocks on here?

Where did these idiots came from? And why they here exactly? And why are they raiding my questions?

You guys should group up and report them, I am really surprised that anyone on website like that can tolerate this kind of behavior. Ignoring them would only encourage them to keep doing it, Please report them with me.

Thanks
Wow thanks for bullying me more, loosers. I am deleting

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• how u think? a smartphone is a dumb jock's best friend.

deal w/ it.

What Girls Said 18

• They're pretty funny, despite.

Despite all the many many things that can go after "despite", there.
    They're cute.

• So you are just gonna let them walk away with it because they are cute? Why are they even on here if they just wanna brag about stuff?

• @ConsultantIsBack @tony72722 aw thanks y'all

What's the 72722? Is it just a random number?
      Can't be a date (yr clearly not 95 or 43 years old), and almost certainly not a zip (yr not big-country enough, lol).

• Lol just random numbers.

• OMG i know. i block em all. don't worry, it's happening to everyone. i think it's best to ignore them and they'll stop whining like puppies for attention.

• All they do is brag about their stuff which this website is not really for

• of course i listened to him. i personally don't know why we're discussing this. it's not like my opinion is going to change. @ra-horakhty

• I didn't mean to be hostile. I just thought the asker was being too sensitive and wanted to know if I was missing something. That's all.

• They're all annoying as hell. But when you feed the trolls, they just get stronger. Do your best to ignore them. Or just block them and keep it moving.

• Eh I've blocked 2/3 of them, the two that are most obnoxious. It's whatever. They think they're funny, and if that's all they have to keep them entertained in their life... live and let be.

• jump their questions instead of hating and be more brave instead of being anonymous

• duude.. this is internet.. stop taking things seriously and don't someone get on your nerves.. ignore them.. how hard can it be.. cuz the internet.. lol

• They come from the Misc forum on bodybuilding. com.
    They are here to answer questions lol.

• Thank you rgb. by the way would smash / 10 you're hot

• True, however let the record indicate I came here from a random sexual related question in Google just like the rest of you! Hahaha

• Some of them are annoying! I talk to @ConsaltantIsBack and he's actually pretty chill! I guess don't judge a book by its cover! And some of the guys that do post stuff on here just do it to get a reaction out of people because they have no life when they get off the computer! This type of shit makes some of them happy so just ignore the douches with small dicks

• MISC rejected them, so they're here now :p

deal with it bruh. or just block them.

• The misc rejects checkin in.

• @tony72722 it was so fun back in 2013. Then bunch of kids came in. They don't even lift like with? Lmao. Misc not alpha anymore.

• It's behind the Computer Curtain here, dear, don't take them to heart. xx

• @tony72722 I think they are talking about you!

• I kind of enjoy to antagonize the meatheads, myself.

Especially the lily white ones. They're so easy. You call them potato salad and they freak the fuck out.

• if they annoy you and you can t deal with it just block them

• He has a crush on us archiz

• @tony72722 hahaha I can imagine how pissed you are :P
      life goals... shattered xD
      but srsly now restrain yourself a tiny bit, or else I am gonna miss those bodybuilder's pics ;)

• Not sure what kind of jocks your talking about. Plus the only one I know is @consultantisback. Which he's a geek as well since he's a major star wars fan to. :D

• I actually think that they're really cool
    @tony72722, @polocrew, @consultantisback this one is for you
    media.giphy.com/media/CnYvCaW95G0rm/giphy.gif

• They r your drug customers genius. U sell drug and they turn into a zombie and keep on coming back for more

• What the actual fuck is going on here? Seems like I missed something.

• They can't be that cool, if they're dicking around on GAG. Take their posts with s grain of salt...

What Guys Said 24

• "Where did these idiots came from?" Oh, you mean these 3? @tony72722 @Polocrew @ConsultantIsBack and I guess they came from some bodybuilding forum.

"And why they here exactly?" Umm, I guess to remind us of the bullies that used to beat our asses in school, stuff us in lockers + throw footballs at our heads for practice.

"And why are they raiding my questions?" They saw them and liked them... so I guess they decided to post on them.

But together we can put a stop to their terror. So on guard #GAGers!!! here they come!!! www.lovethispic.com/.../39788-Scaredy-Cat.gif 😂
    😂

• @phoenix98 halp1 i need backup LOL

• Uh I actually came from the bodybuilding forum I have an account there and actually I beat peoples asses in school sooooo yeah you're on your own here mist sorry.

• ? What jocks are you on about? I ain't seen no jocks round here

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

It must be your imgination

• You should scroll more in comments of this question and if you defending them, you are no better

• oh, I kinda know what you mean, well I ain't going to defend them because I don't think they play Doom

So i'll just shrug and be on my own side

• Oh, do you mean the guys who show up, just to say things like 'awwww yeah' or 'I'd tap that' followed by a load of bodybuilding pics/ memes?

I think they think they're being funny, like it's incredibly witty and nobody thought of doing that before. It's just easier than giving out a proper, well thought answer I suppose.

See, now they all hate me and I'm on their list of enemies... :D

• I don't think we are talking about same people but yea same ones like that

• Seriously? So that's the reason of all that fuss? Wow. The way the asker was saying I thought it was supposed to be something very, very serious. So sensitive...

• You all take gag so seriously, take some aspergers meds and grow the fuck up lol. We all come here for LOLs and pure entertainment right?

Anyone who takes Gag that seriously really has nothing going on in their life!

• come on man you're really bullying these nerds, it's mean :(
      (no sarcasm at all)

• @TheBraveLion I do that pretty often too, I'll look back at something I wrote and be like well damn I have no filter, I'm such an asshole Hahaha

• Haha man I was kidding! xD These guys take it so seriously online fucking hell xD

• I dunno I just ignore them. I'm not interested in other people boasting for the sake of vanity.

• All they do is brag about themselves

This Tony guy tagged his other friends calling me stuff and when I responded they all jumped on me, He started posting his wrestling pics and his muscles pics and this other kept asking me for ig so that he can tag me in his lifting vids and 40 dash yards and stuff because I was only replying to their comments countering their statements and they got pissed because I called them bullies and slow. I never thought such behavior would be tolerated on sites like this. You should report them

• As a moderator I can only report them when they seriously cross a line. As in they directly insult you, like "fuck you" or they are offensive, like "black people are stupid" or things like that.
      Although I do agree with you that their behavior could use some improvement, they unfortunately aren't really violating any site rules unless they are directly antagonistic.

• Oh dear... 😔
    Please refrain from being so fragile. You won't get far anywhere with that mentality. 😕

• would bang/10 all of them... no homo tho. giggity.

• *Retard? Look who's the one insulting other people now... get outta here beta hypocrite ;D ;D

• Would bang you too courtjester

• You should be on cover of GQ next month❤

• Looooooool

• If you will let me in on the questions of which you're referring, I'll take a look.

But as other people have said, you can simply block them, and report them for spam on their profiles, as long as they fall within the violation terms which you can find in the FAQ. I cannot currently provide you with a link though, as I'm on my phone.

• Lol have you deleted my stuff before mr mod?

• @tony72722 Who knows.. I haven't been that active for the past month
      and just semi recently came back. Life gets busy every now and then
      when you're as awe inspiring as I am.

• lol filler

• You mean @tony72722, @polocrew, @consultantisback? Really? They be the biggest softies around. I mean I've found no one who obsesses over their dicks so much. Its funny really. But I feel a lot of hate from you, bro. They just do their thing, you just do yours and everyone's happy.

• sense your posting this as anonymous i dont know what questions you have asked. if your the person who is always asking jedi questions. they are annoying and it shows how narrow minded you are to be obsessed with fiction. its ok to like something but dont let the dark side consume you

• wow, my deep deep sympathies for your beautiful whines.
    If you ever need me , press the red button on the top right of your screen.. Yes the one with cross on it.

• @tony72722 @Polocrew @ConsultantIsBack apparently this guy has some beef with you 😂 any idea on who it is?

• Ok so I know who are you are talking about. I often see the comments from @polocrew and @tony72722 as troll comments. If you don't get their sense of "humor" or whatever gay shit they have just ignore them lmao

• They need to work out their fingers on the keyboard

• @consultantisback
    @polocrew

GTFIH LOL they talkin about us!!

• Woah language bro.

• @ConsultantIsBack Really? So this is the reason of all that fuss? So that's why the asker is being so sensitive? I thought something very serious had happened. :(

• @Ra-Horakhty ya its ridiculous. I agree with what u were saying to justbanannaz too. people that rely on this site for social interaction take the culture so seriously so if a simple troll comes along they freak out lol

• "Speak softly and carry a big stick" Theodoar Roosevelt

• They'll head back to Jersey eventually. Until then grow some thicker skin!

• Set your question to girls only problem solved

• How about they don't tag each other on my stuff and insult me?

• So till yet you have insulted me on how I don't get ass, How I am coward and how I am little which was exactly what you all did on my other question.

• I think you have problems with reading comprehension. Show me the other question.

• What the hell are you talking about?

• I'm glad they're here.

75% of the guys on here need to hang around with more guys like that, not less, and many of their problems with women would fade away.

• This whole website is infested with wankers and dicks.

• I am sorry if some of my answers were considered 'idiotic'. I have only discovered this website today.

• They're not jocks, they're lifters

• One of them just keep posting wrestling pics and another one keep asking me for ig so he can tag me in my lifting vids and his 40 yard dash time because I called him slowd and other dude don't even reply

• They are retards

• LOL mirin wrestlig pics?