If a lot of black men didn't hate white men, would black women stop hating them too?

I just feel like the only reason black women hate white men is because they see black men hate them..

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a couple of black girls here who seem to hate white guys, I don't know the reason and I mean ALL white guys. It's racism, pure and simple.

They hate some guys preferances in women, probably because the posters in question don't match it. I notice them sometimes when guys say they prefer smaller boobs and ass. They show up and call the men 'liars' and are generally abusive. There's also one who writes lots of threads on "why would anyone want a white guy?" or similar and a latino girl who also does this.

They may be attracted to their own race only, so since they aren't attracted to white guys, they have no desire to be nice either. Obviously most people would still be polite to someone, even if they weren't attracted to them, but these girls are just pure bitterness through and through. Definite chip on shoulder detected in both cases. Best ignored for the trolls they are.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't make any sense -___- I don't hate any white men

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• My wife is black. Apparently she didn't get the memo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all this racial hatred is just. . . sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop trolling

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows? Ask Jeeves.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt it. Black women don't have good history with white men or white people in general

0|0
    1|0
  • What?

0|0
    0|0