Which machine do you want?

I saw this question in a book.

There's a fairly simple machine you must use every day to survive. It breaks down several times a week, but no matter what the problem is, you can always fix it, and you could even make a new one if you had to, although that one would also break down just as often.

You could trade your machine for one with an ironclad guarantee that it will never, ever break. The catch is that you will never be told how it works, and it's impossible to tinker with it. But it WILL always work.

Which machine do you want?

Most Helpful Girl

• The one that always works. I can spend my free time doing whatever else I need to do to survive.

But i feel the 'right' answer is the first machine. Because of hard work and determination and other crap.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• The first one. I'm the kind of guy who'd rather have a magic bag you could always reach into and pull out a $100 bill than a billion dollars in one pile.

• Sex Robot

• The unbreakable one. If I have time, I WILL figure out how it works.. how hard can it be?