Should I get revenge?

This guy cheated on my friend some time ago.
Now he's dating another girl and he asked me out. I want him to never talk to me again but telling him that would be so boring. I'm planning to have a date with him and dress in the worst way possible and act inappropriately like spitting while I talk and shit.

Should I do this extremely childish thing? If not... Give me a better idea.

I don't want the "revenge is never good" shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no greater satisfaction than the sweet sweet contemplation of revenge.

I'm still planning my revenge from years ago, it just has to be perfect.. and timing is everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• People get hurt in life.
    You pull yourself up and you move on.
    Your friend will do that.
    I can guarantee this isn't the last time someone will hurt her.
    Learning to deal with that hurt, and having friends that are supportive is what will aide in the process of her growing stronger and carrying through.
    Don't do that for her!
    What "feels" good is very different from what "is" good.
    The biggest revenge someone can get is picking themselves up, moving on, and becoming greater than they were previously.

What Guys Said 8

• Well I would go for the Revenge is never good spiel, but tbh, revenge is pretty damn sweet when you time it just right. So I say, go for it >:)

• No you would be lowering yourself to his level and probably lose a friend. Tell him no, why, and tell him you wouldn't speak to him if it was your responsibility to repopulate the earth

• I you dress like a bum and behave like one, he will assume that you are one.
    I don't see how this would get you any revenge besides him thinking you are a loser.

Revenge is not part of my world so I don't have any ideas for that.

• christopher dorner got revenge on his attorney. he killed his attorney's daughter and her fiance, not the attorney himself.

revenge can be sweet. just don't take it that far.

• Just forget the whole episode and move on.. May be u fail to make any impact even after trying too hard... Its not a good idea to treat the bad badly always..

• Naw it wouldn't solve anything

• You could try growing up and being mature. Your idea will only embarrass yourself, confirming he did the right thing in his mind.

Sorry you got cheated on but being a Mong isn't a winning strategy

• Go nuts. Just do not break any laws. I heard about a woman who vandalised his car when she wanted revenge. (by vandalise i mean, empty a few cans of spray paint into painting his car completely with the word 'cheater')

Yep, she ended up in court charged with a criminal offense. Do be that foolish girl. If you want revenge so bad, do it LEGALLY. Make sure whatever you plan to do, cannot get YOU in trouble.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes revenge him or her whatever