Are black girls aware of other races of men fetishizing them?

Are yall?

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife is a black woman. Sure, I tell her I love her, but she knows it's just a fetish,

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes many of us are aware of what men do. They first thing many do is grab our butts or try to fuck us right on meeting. From what I know many black girls don't want actual relationships so we fuck them and leave with no problem. Personally I want to be a single mom and not have the father around, so that would be ideal for me. I'm not sure how other black women feel about it, but I just want dick. I don't want a relationship. I don't agree with fetishizing because its racist, but its a good way to get dick.

• Why do you not want the father around out of curiosity?

• @DBAOracle why would i? less drama for me and my kids

What Guys Said 5

• they're just people, people like who they like, sure they can pick a colour, but it really isn't that taboo, it's just a shade of skin pigmentation, nothing more, whats on the inside is what counts

• Are ____ women aware of other races of men fetishising them?
    Art thou?

• isnĀ“t attraction to the other gender normal? i mean since when is liking girls a fetish?

• K, this crap is annoying. I don't even like black women. I'm not racist, but, I don't find them attractive

• If they weren't already they are now. I want a black woman as a wife and to spend the rest of my life with her and have children. OH MY FUCKING GOD, I ONLY WANT HER COZ SHE IS BLACK AND NOT FOR HER CRACKING BODY, SEXY SKILLZ OR PERSONALITY. OMG WHAT A DOUCHEBAG I AM FOR BEING ATTRACTED TO BLACK WOMEN WHEN I SHOULD BE ATTRACTED TO NON-BLACK WOMEN LIKE FIONA A WHITE WOMAN FROM UKRAINE.

What Girls Said 5

• How come whenever black women and white men are interested in eachother, it always has to be for a certain reason. There always have to be an explanation for it. Black men who like black women, look at us the same way white men who like us do. It's really starting to get annoying that you find any way to make white men seem like some racist, pervs.

I know this was directed towards them because there was another one about white men not too long ago that asked the same thing.

• I am? Oh, I didn't know. Thought they liked us because of the person we were on the inside. Sucks to be reduced to a measly fetish. ;)

• Yes, and it disgust me. Black women are not an amalgamation of lewd traits to drool over. They're... women! (shocking, I know)

• Nope... I kinda thought other races weren't too impressed... I mean.. I guess our typical ass size attracts all men and women but... females of other races can have that too. So I guess I knew... I just never really cared lol

• Lol I didn't notice -__-