Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe a house can be haunted by ghosts or demons?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes, I have had personal experiences

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I for One, as being as Wise as an ol owl on here, dear, believe in Ghosts, have had a few personal experiences in my own life and even my Grandma used to tell a tale or two in her day in her own way.
    Speaking of Grandma, she was even at her own wake. When all of the family members gathered around her coffin to say good-bye and cry, her cross that was hanging from the top of the box, was swinging back and forth like a pendulum clock. It continued to do this, even before the lid was finally closed.
    Those who didn't Believe Anything of Ghost Matter, were in Awe, never saying a word or making any Clatter.
    Good luck. xx

• I am seeing a psychiatrist because I experienced an angel in red one night telling me I was meant to die, but God was giving me a second chance before a demon was meant to come take my soul. Doctor told me I had acute psycosis and prescribed me pills. But Ever since that night I still have been experiencing things like doors opening and banging, 3 taps, even sensations of being touched. I needed to hear your words, thank you!

• ... God is giving me a second chance..
      You don't Need a doctor or any little pill, This is HIS Will...
      You are so welcome, and nothing to worry about, it's Not your imagination, believe me.
      When you start to hear little voices in your head, then worry. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence, and I am quite Confident Someone is around who cares and shares. xxoo

What Girls Said 6

• somewhat? I guess!

• I def believe that.

• Fuck didn't read the third option haha was meant to click that one

• Personal experience? Yeah... kinda freaky, but interesting.

• Same as seeing a door open on it's own with no one near it. But my psychiatrist explains "you opened it yourself then imagined it was by itself" psh... bullshit.

• We're just all psychos 😂😂

• Yes, I've had some experiences.

• I don't believe in ghost. What I do believe is if you think hard (perhaps too harder), your mind might play tricks on you.

• Man, you shouldn't ask such questions here.
    It's midnight in some countries, including mine lol

What Guys Said 5

• I believe in spirits and that they may have some influence on your life. No solid proof just a feeling.

• I don't believe in ghosts, bigfoot, sasquatch, UFO's, Loch Ness Monster, Ogo Pogo, psychics, witches, chupacabres, vampires, I believe in many supernatural occurrences and phenomenons, werewolves, leprechauns, baron samedi, gods, satan, angels, souls etc either.

Why not?
    The same reason you don't believe in the Easter Bunny.

• No I'm a big kid now 🙂

• No, but cat/dog urine can definitely haunt a house.

• Let the truth be told. My retard dog likes to piss in his own cage and sleep in it, the smell is like satan himself is in the house.

• Never confronted any ghost.