What's wrong with the MGTOW movement?

I'm apart of this movement because women are redundant to me, I am happier on my own, I am happy to remain single and I don't have to deal with women and their drama, baggage and nonsense. I don't hate women, I just prefer going my own way.

Why am I ridiculed for this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because you generalize and stereotype women. You can do your own thing without claiming all women are damaged drama queens.

• I never said damaged. Stop putting words in my mouth.

• Having baggage = being damaged.

• Baggage could mean children or a divorce etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing if that's the lifestyle you choose then you won't have to deal with all that , it just gets lonely sometimes and hopefully your not choosing to be that way because you don't have luck in getting women

• I attract women but I have no interest in having anything to do with women because I'm fed up of getting hurt.

• I got hurt in late September and I'm still raw nearly four months later.

• Oh , I guess you could take a break from them for a few years and see how you feel after awhile

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Is this what virgins do to justify themselves?

• I suppose it's the fundamental contradiction of a movement of people going their own way. It's like saying you want to start a support group for rugged individualists.