Choose only THREE?

Choose only THREE?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Fame, Love and Long Life... The Other Two I am okay on, thank God, @Victorianna
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 55

• Good health, a good health can't be replaces I have lots of fucked up auto-immune conditions 3 to be exact, but its probably only gonna get worse as I get older cause there is no cure or even any good treatments for any of them there is nothing like having your health I would crawl through a thorn bush and a hey of needled stacks just to get my health back. The diseases that I have where webmd says there are good treatments for is a bunch of crap. Take my pernicious Anemia for example which is when your immune system attacks the redblood cells in your body that help absorb b12 from your stomach cells and can't produce enough b12. The normal range levels for it are supposed to be between 400-1500 picograms per ml I was 500 the 2nd last time they checked my levels while taking b12 shots then it went down to 412 from not taking them just for a month and the doctor told me I don't need it anymore. They don't want you to be health they just want you to be at the bare minimum of the level. Hoshimotos another one they don't do anything if your antibody levels are low like your hypothyroid golobulin and peroxidase levels are too high or low they will only do something if your t3 or t4 levels are too low or too high and they give you synthroid hormones for that which can cause a lot of other problems in your body and they have to keep playing around with the amount you need until they get it right which takes forever for them to figure out.

• Awww i am very sorry, that is extremely sad!. I agree, nothing is more important than having good health..

• Yeah it sucks they only try to do something when its too late and that snytrhoid hormone drug doesn't actually get to the underlining problem its like a quick fix basically. Auto-immunes are the 3rd highest leading causes of death in America yet nothing gets done about it.

• Good Health.
    Money.
    Love.

• I'll choose the following:

2. Good health

3. Long life

4. Money.

• Good health, money, and love

• With good health, long life, and money, love and fame are sure to come.

• Good health, money and love.

Good health because chances are I'll have a long life if I'm healthy, provided I don't get murdered or have an accident, which is probably still far less likely to kill me than say a heart attack, stroke or cancer.

Money, duh! Just makes everything in life easier (apart from maybe finding love) so...

... Love because you can be the richest guy in the world, but you'll still be unhappy if you can't find love.

• 2,3,5 none the less.

• Money, Long life and good health. Don't give a crap about love and i certainly don't want to be famous

• I mean... if you have a long life, then you are automatically getting good health too, since good health is required for a long life.

Since i found that loophole, I'll take long life, money, and love.

• not necessarily , people can live a shot healthy life. I am very fit and healthy, but tomorrow i may get knocked over and killed by a car and killed. So my life would be cut short

• Exactly. You can have good health without a long life, but you can't have a long life without good health.

• That is why i i chose long and healthy healthy. So i can live a good old age, but be healthy during my entire life.

• Fame because money comes along with it
    Good health because a long life would come from that too
    and love

• good health, money, and love

I didn't pick long life because I think a short life well lived is better than a long life drawn out.

• Good health.
    Long life.
    Love.

• i choose 2 3 4

• Love, Fame, Money,
    I want to be a writer and i'm damn good.
    I was going to pick good health and long life then I remembered Edgar Allan Poe Died hopelessly insane screaming the name reynolds on a park bench in hist last hours at forty years of age

• 2, 4, and 5. If I had 4 you know where I'd be 😉😜

• Money, love and health.

• 2, 3, 4. Quite easy :P

• Good health Money Love
    2
    3
    5

• 2
    4
    5

• Well if I can only Choose three I suppose I have to go with number 3 then

• Good health, long life, money.

• Just give me good health and I can have all of it by myself.

• goog health, long life and love. don´t need the rest.

• i woulnd´t even take fame if it was possible to get for free on top of the three XD

• 1. Love
    2. Good Health
    3. Money

And in that order

• 5 all the way!

• It's Money, Good Health and Love for me :D.

• Money, Long life, And Health... Of course.

• Health life money

• (follows instructions)

Long life.

• Good health
    Money
    Love

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 33

• Good health, long life and love sound the best. I'd settle for money instead of love, though, if forced.

• MONEY MONEY!

• Good Life
    Love
    Good Health

• Fame, good health and long life.

No money and no love.

• All the other chicks are picking love, But you march to your own drum lol

And fame without the money is ok i guess, Most stars get enough free shit to live on.

• @Zombie-Killa thanks!

• You are very welcome!

• 2 4 and 5...

• Good health, money and love ❤️

• Love, good health, long life

I wouldn't ever want to be famous. I hate the spotlight.

• Love, good health, andddd money, I suppose.

• Good health, long life, and love. Easy

• Love, good health and money.

• love, good health, long life

• 2, 3 & 5

• I only want to choose two. Good health & Love.

• Health, money and love.

• 2
    3
    5

• Doesn't long life=good health?

3,4&5 for me.

• Money love good health

• Money, Love, Good Health

• Good health, Love and Money

• Good health, money and love is all I need tbh

• I pick love, money, and long life.

• Love health money

• I choose Good Health, Long Life and Love. I don't care about Fame, and sure Money is important, but there things in life that money can't buy.

• 2 3 and 5 ! 💗💗💗💗

• Love

• Good Health
    Money
    Love

• Love, money, and probably good health

• Good health.
    Money.
    Fame.

^.^

• 2,4,5

• Good health and long life would be fine enough for me. Since I have to pick three, I'll go with Love, too.

• More from Girls
    3