Whats your favourite season?

I have two.. its winter and summer! how about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Winter with 5 feet of snow. you can walk out into the wilderness and he things so far away, yet it is so quiet and peaceful. the calmness... i could sleep forever in it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I love early summer and early fall (late June and early October). I live in Switzerland and winter usually sucks here. Contrary to other countries in the world, we don't get a lot of snow in the lowlands. Only in the mountains (Alps). In the lowlands we just get this disgusting, mushy rain snow that soaks through your clothes when you're riding your bike and makes you shiver for the next hour or so. Cuz despite the lack of snow, it's still very cold. And instead of real snow, we just get lots of ice cold rain and hale. Also - and this is probably the worst about continental European winters - it's very grey for 3-4 months. There are countries where it's not like that. In South Korea where I've lived for some time with my girlfriend, winters are also extremely cold but they're usually very sunny. So you freeze but you also get a beautiful blue sky and lots of sunlight. In Switzerland it's not like that. Instead, it gets dark very early and during the day it's also very dark because of all the dark rain clouds. It's really quite a tough season... lots of people experience what we call "winter depressions".
    Mid summer (August) is also not so nice in my opinion because it tends to become a tad too hot. We don't use air conditionings in Switzerland for environmental reasons and sitting at home when it's really hot can be annoying.
    However, early summer (mostly June) is awesome. It's the time of the year when it's starting to become very warm but it's not too hot yet. Days become very long, so that there is sunlight until about 10.30 p. m. That is great if you're having a little BBQ party with your friends at a lake or in the forest. Also, contrary to other countries where the heat remains in the evening and lies heavy in the air, Swiss summer nights cool down quite a bit. It's really perfect to sit around a camp fire or go skinny dipping or that kinda stuff ;-). As for early fall, I like it because it's still warm but not too warm. I like the trees slowly changing colors and going for long walks in the forest with my girlfriend. I also like how I would start to wear a thin leather jacket and how in the morning, a thick layer of fog lies on the country.

• There are only three seasons in most of America; June, July and winter.

• Back in my homeland I used to like winter the most, but ever since I have moved to Germany and seen REAL winter the the REAL cold. I can know easily say that summer is my ultimate favorite season.

• Where are you originally from?

• Not winter :-). I would come some time during late spring or summer. Then it's very nice. During the summer, you can also go swimming in the Zürichsee or have a bath in the Limmat (river that flows through Zurich). It's very clean and lots of people do it. It can be lots of fun if you're into that kinda thing :-). It's also nicer because you can sit outside in restaurants or cafés in the evening... but that's something you know from Germany :-).

• @bluecoyote ach so, thanks for the info.

• Summer! Summer! Summer!

• football season
    summer
    college basketball season
    spring
    fall
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    50- winter. winter can eat a dick

• Football season

• Well, I think the earth's atmosphere is effed up at the moment...
    Fall and Spring are the ones but most end up mentioning winter and summer

• winter, love the cold

• 72 and sunny here. all year long.

summer?

• Well I enjoy all season
    Excluding rain in winters:p

• I think spring and summer for me.

• Winter is cumming

• Winter. d[^_^]b

• Winter because I love snowboarding

• It's the time of the season to be lovely, no but seriously; fall and winter

• Summer and winter. I'm allergic from all these flower bulbs when its getting spring.

• Spring. <3

• Winter. can't do jack about the heat in summer. I can 'take off my skin' but i can rug up in as many layers as it takes to warm up and continue on with my day.

I just melt in summer (currently bloody summer here damn it)

What Girls Said 13

• Fall and spring

• I can never choose 😒
    Okay, I think I'll go with summer today ☀

• Summer I guess

• spring!! of course it's the perfect weather not too cold or too warm. it's perfect for wearing good clothes. the flowers start to bloom and everything is soo pretty

• winter Christmas lights :D

• Summer is my favorite season!

• 0|0
  • fall and winter

• Spring... Not too hot, not too cold 😊

• Winter

• Summer😎

• Spring. I love spring.

• Autumn is my favorite. I love the crisp fresh air the best. It's not too cold, but not hot so I can actually go out and do fun activities.