Do you think it's hypocritical for a Muslim or Christian to call people who are against their religions "bigots"?

If at the same time they're willing to say that all who don't follow their religion deserve to burn in hell for all eternity?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it is. No one has any place to call someone that.
    Religious people also dont say that people who dont follow should burn -.- those people are just clueless about their own religion.

• Some say that they deserve it although others believe it happens but don't think the individual deserves it.

• I meant do you believe that all non-Christians go to hell?

• i believe only God knows where everyone will go. the Bible says one thing, as far as human knowledge goes. What happens during Judgment, no human could tell you. God is Just. If He isn't Just, then He's not God.

Most Helpful Guy

• A Muslim commits a sin if he did that

• For example true event well so as my relgion says
      A very relgious man was walking in the street and he so a very sinful man when they saw each other they walked in different path
      The sinful guy walked away coz he was ashamed of his sins
      And the relgious guy walked aways coz he thinks he's better than the sinful guy
      So the relgious man entered hell coz of his ego and that he thinks he's better than the other
      And the sinful guy entered heaven coz he just felt regret for a second
      So if we insult someone just because he isn't muslim that's a bug sin in Islam
      BUT that doesn't mean that Muslims does that some Muslims do that

What Girls Said 3

• I think so :/

But let me think, religion provides security to those that are weak and provides no positives in reality however. It preached intolerance, racism, hate, genocide, human sacrifice and the worst act of terrorism, hell if you dont obey him. So I don't see any difference between christian and muslim, for me, they all look like "same"...

• Absolutely but luckily most people aren't like that

• Well actions speak louder than words, it's the action that all eyes are on, people can spew all the hate they want but if it's followed up with the hateful and barbaric acts, then the rules of the game changes and the whole world will turn their hate towards those hateful actions especially when it involves taking innocent lives.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I think so. But it's not really surprising because that is what religion does to you. It's probably the number one thing that religion does to people: it turns them into incredible hypocrites. Even mild forms of religion does that.

• To be specific, some may -believe- that those who don't follow their religion -will- burn in hell.

Deserve is a different point.