Conserative or Liberal?

• Conserative
  • Liberal
  • Other (please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so far over the political spectrum that I can't even try and fit into one of those pigeon holes. Such as I am against gun control, for gays being married, against "traditional values", but for small government, and less financial spending, I understand that Islam is not a country, nor is it the enemy of the United States, I think that people should be able to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes as long as everyone involved is consenting adults (including drugs), I believe that their is no need for the state to protect us from ourselves, but I also believe that the state must protect wild lands, and endangered species. I believe that the so called trickle down economics is a myth, but that business must be responsible to their customers for bad decisions and that we as consumers vote with our dollar (so no big business should ever be bailed out). I do think that the helpless must be protected, and that those who honestly need a hand should be able to get it (bread and circuses). But I do not think that the clueless are savable. Just as a starter

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• I lean more left than right which would make me a liberal in America (in Europe, liberal is usually used to descibe people who beleive in Republicanesqua economics) but I'm kinda centre left on social issues.

I don't associate with any party though.

• Conservative. Everything liberals say is pretty much evil and people that clam to be in the middle, what can I say. You can't be half evil.

• I am conservative in the UK, which translates probably as Democratic in the US. The republicans would NEVER get in power in my country and are more like UKIP.

So our centre parties are like your liberal /centre. And our mid - right are like your republican.

I think our left leaning ones are crazy, jeremy corbyn and the greens are mad. Although labour itself isn't tooooo bad.

• Trump would do well to head something like the BNP/ Britain First or the EDL, they are basically britains nazi parties.

• This is something a lot of Americans don't realize unfortunately lol

• Conservative.

• I don't follow groups really.

There is always one truth. One best choice. Opinion doesn't factor in.
    I research the available information, and make the best possible choice.

When I don't know the best choice, I pick the one that seems like the lesser of the risks.

• nationalist.

the problem with conservatives is they literally are trying to protect what was liberal 40 years ago. that is their whole doctrine.

• i said Liberal, when i say liberal i mean the UK's Liberal Democrats, which are basically the middle ground between Labor and the Conservatives

• Liberal on social issues
    Left central on economic issues
    Right central on law and order issues

• I lean more left than right especially on social issues.

• I'm technically both. Fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I want small governments and maximum freedom.

• Conservative. I dont like giving my money to people who haven't done a damn thing to earn.

• I would say I'm more on the liberal side. But that said on some issues I have a more conservative view.

• thing is, somewhere in the middle is where everyone should be. progressive enough to know when things need to change, but still have enough common sense to know when things are working, and to leave it alone.

• Independent

• Conservative

• I'm conservative because I don't appreciate the budget cuts to the military. Many people willing to be soldiers get laid off and it'll be worse if any liberal comes in after Obama. I haven't been cut and I pray that I never do.

• Neither. I am an Objectivist.

• Conservative

• Liberal with just a wee bit of Conserative.

• Kinda far right, almost nationalist, just not with all the oppression.

• None of these. I'm usually a democratic socialist.

• Conservative on some things, liberal on others.

• I am a conservative

• Conservative.

• Libertarian

• Neither. Both parties are fucked up in different ways.

• Does it matter?

Most people are too tribal in their thinking. It isn't as if they're going to try to be rational about their leanings, discuss their differences, or peacefully try to persuade others to their line of thinking.

People are selfish animals whether they're liberal or conservative. They're all to be equally hated.

• Which ever side gets dope legal. JK

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely liberal.

• Liberal. Though I'm not really interested in politics.

• Im somewhere in the middle.

• All kinds of liberal.

There's a correlation between level of education and liberal leanings.

• Conservative morally
    Libertarian leaning in practice

• Other.

I'm neither to be honest, I have views from both side. If I had to pick I'd say I'm maybe leaning more towards the liberal side but I wouldn't label myself as a liberal.

• Moderate republican for the most part but parts of me are conservative.

• I'm part of the Wild Rose Republic!

• I'm moderate I guess. I don't know, I ain't into politics. 😛

• I'm super liberal, or leftist.

• Democratic socialist. Go Bernie Sanders!