What do you think of a girls only Geek cafe?

• love it, geek girls need their space
  • hate it, would want everyone to go
  • I want results

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems cool, for the girls of course.
    However, from a business stand point I'd only see the fact that I am missing out on business and profit. This wouldn't go well with me at all.

What Guys Said 10

• I hate how the word "geek" has gotten glamorized for some reason. All of a sudden every dumbass who puts on some thick-rimmed glasses, plays a mainstream video game, and take a passing interest in pop science is part of some elite subculture. I know real geeks, and they tend to let hygiene, social skills, and dressing well all go down the drain in the name of their interests. It's not at all cool, but respectable in some odd way, like a savant who can't use a toilet playing piano at an expert level.

Not to mention that it's predominately a sweaty, male-oriented sausagefest and a "female geek cafe", whatever that would entail, would likely go out of business, depending on what exactly it entailed. I doubt most people would pick it the usual Starbucks or local place if all it did was appeal to "geeks".

• I approve of a place where men's girlfriends can congregate and leave them the fuck alone to watch football in their underwear.

• If you can own a women's only business, does that mean that I could own a store for white people only?

• 😂sounds boring

• Anyone who wants space, should be allowed it. If there's a market for this, why not?

• geek cafe yay, girls only nay... maybe make a small girls only space but not the whole thing

• I claim gender inequality.

• hence geeks, most of em are nerds

• Oh, Japan and the gender warfare going on...

• I think that's quite an extreme take on something that is probably fairly innocent!

• @Matt2k It's not just this. I mean, "girls only" with no guys allowed plus herbivore men who tend to avoid relationships with women. Both of them combined just screams division between the genders in my head for some reason.

• Separating the genders even further than they already are is not something i agree with.

What Girls Said 1

• I would freaking love it!!!
    I find myself to be a geek so I would probably enjoy it ♥♥