Who else hates people but loves animals?

I don't like a lot of people but I love animals. I think animals should be rewarded for not being people.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's me. Animals aren't evil like people are, they aren't superficial like people, and they don't care about what you look like. They like you for you.

What Guys Said 3

• I think people are animals, the good ones are great, the bad ones need help and work.

Animals are bad depending on the circumstance and good depending on the circumstance just like people.

• Now animals are not saints because they do not have moral dilemma's, they have not conquered evil, they are neutral and have to be judged in the now on the basis of their actions just like all other people, animal's can be defined as good or bad depending on the animal in question.

• That's definitely me. Seeing people tortured and killed in movies or games does nothing to me, but seeing animals injured is beyond depressing for me.

• I've killed animals many times, but never humans. Usually a.22 caliber can do the trick in one shot.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL, that's so me xD
    People are ugh. Animals are amazing.

• Animals much more better than humans. Why? Because animals have no prejudices or preconceived ideas about others. They love you for who you are. Also they don't play any emotional games with you, they just want you to love them :)

• animals are pure and wholesome i love them with all my heart