What is the lifespan on bunnies?

I need to know how much time I have left.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a few more years, don't worry! But if you want to journey into a deep forest there's rumored to be a carrot that grants immortality to rabbits!

• HELP ME FIND THIS CARROT AND I WILL GRANT YOU A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF CARROT SALADS D:

• Thank you for telling me the way. I will make sure you get many carrots. But don't tell me not to fall in any holes! I MAKE HOLES FOR A LIVING! I fall, I get back up! Unless... there's zombie bunnies trying to pull me down for good... I CAN'T HAVE THAT!

Wait... What happens if I become immortal during a zombie apocalypse? :|

• Huh... I never thought about that... I suppose you win either way! :)

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 6

• I am not sure... U should ask MAX!

• This question made me laugh :D

since bunnies live forever, looks like you're staying here for a while, bunnahies.

• Outdoors, 3-5 years. Indoors, 7-9 years.

• I believe it is 10 years on average for a domesticated bunny. For a wild rabbit I think it is way less 😟.

• As a cute bunny, I can live up from 8 to 12 years according to a website based on rabbit. Us bunnies have an optimal condition of 9 years. [teething on my tasty carrot stick]. :p

• The longest I've had one live was about 10-14 years

• You mustve had quite a lot of them to know those numbers :(

• I've had three rabbits so far.