Have you ever shot skinned and eat a animals?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I grew up in a family who hunts, I've harvested, cleaned and eaten deer, elk, game birds. Wild game is very healthy, low in fat a whole lot better for you than the feedlot beef a lot of people consume.

The closer you are to seeing the animals life taken, the less likely you are to wast its meat or take that life for granted. I cannot say I've ever felt that way about a supermarket steak; though I have when the beef we were eating was raised by our family.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I have never hunted for food before. There isn't many places to hunt around me

What Girls Said 6

• No. I'd rather die than do that.

• I have horrible aim so I couldn't shoot, I would throw up if I had to skin an animal, and I don't eat meat... so nope never

• No, can't say I ever did or would.

• No, thankfully I've never had to do that

• No because this is not TWD and I'm not a uncivilized brute

• No, I wouldn't shoot, skin or eat my friends.

What Guys Said 10

• I haven't killed anything while hunting because leases have become quite expensive, I've killed animals that were slowly dying and in pain.
    I have assisted in skinning, I've prepared fish for cooking and such things.
    I have eaten game meat of many types.
    Fried rattlesnake was probably the best.

• Yup sure have it's a useful skill, bloody, gory and sometimes sad but a necessary skill, plus wild game is very healthy for you.

• i don't think i could skin something. i'd just throw it on the grill and peel the skin off after it's cooked.

• You atleaat have to jut it first

• I've done that. no biggie

• And you know burning hair stinks to high heaven right

• No, not yet anyways.

• Yup, deer, rabbits, chickens, turkeys.

• yes i have i like to go hunting

• Does minecraft count?

• Deer, Rabbit, and Squirrel.

• I've killed a turkey. I assisted in skinning it because I didn't know how. I was 15 at the time.

• I haven't but I want to