Really freaking out. I know I should take more tests, and make sure with a doctors visit, but should I go ahead and tell him now. We've been together for a year, and are pretty serious, we even live together. I'm just not sure how to handle it. Mostly need guys opinions, but all will help. Thanks.
Most Helpful Guy
Very very much wait until you are sure. You will likely send him into a panic if it was unexpected or unintended. Be kind about it and make sure first.
Far better to give a definite than a maybe.3
Most Helpful Girl
Contradictory to current opinions, I would tell him.
It gives him the chance to support you and also gives you the chance to know his answer - the earlier you know the longer you have to decide on keeping or not. Also means he could come with you and that's a good thing.
It's a good indicator of how he would feel
Plus you can never have the "you didn't tell me immediately!!!" Hanging over your head.2