• HELL NO
    33% (5)13% (4)20% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Where were you people when Cheney was running amuck?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I support that idea. She will probably be in there by the time Donald is in office.

0|2
    1|0
  • Not if she's the only 1. Donald trump admitted that he gets offers worth millions, to say certain things on TV. Of course he said he turned them down, but oh please.

1|0
    0|0
    • If you think he's the only person to get paid millions to say things it's beyond false...
      On another level.. but its no different then ads from models/actors/athletes

though yes the presidency is a whole nother game. And Trump would not be the only one (as i sense you have a thing against him specifically)

What Guys Said 7

• It's going to be interesting to see when the FBI makes it criminal referral to the Department of Justice what they do about it. Chances are they'll circle the wagons around Her Majesty and not seek an indictment.

0|1
    1|0
  • and Bill, and Berry Sotero

0|2
    0|0
  • radical Americans y'all are

1|1
    0|0
  • Lock that witch up

0|2
    1|0
  • Hilary Clinton for San Quentin 2016!

0|1
    1|0
  • Where is the option for the electric chair.

0|2
    1|0
    • Their is none cause we don't want to stoop to their level.

• Show All
    • @asker Stooping to their level is letting the killers go free (somehow) from NOT giving them the electric chair.

-Assuming your not talking about just the electric chair and not beging put to death all together.

• Silly question. Sanders for president... He's the only way to save America from itself.

0|1
    0|1