What should I do so I don't hurt myself?

Should I go to bed or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's kind of vague. No your shouldn't hurt yourself. If it's late then go to bed ;)

• ok then, from reading the others... why is your boyfriend mad with you? Details matter, lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to your parents. if you are thinking about harming yourself, you should tell an adult as soon as possible.

• I've already done it before so

• Why all their going to do I'd up my meds and put meu on more what's the point they will just drug me up

• are you certain? many counselors value psychotherapy as opposed to straight up prescriptions.

What Guys Said 4

• You should talk to the people who certainly care for and love you very much. You don't need to be on here looking for answers ok?

• I'm good today😊

• Im very glad to hear that. If that happens again please talk to your loved ones. If you can't talk to them you can feel free to talk me if you would like through pm or on here even. Take care of yourself ok?

• What would hurting yourself accomplish you'd hurt your family and friends in the process

• Relax, close your eyes and just focus on breathing. Nothing else.

• Why are you upset

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should play loud music and cry it all out!

• Lay down, close your eyes, turn on some music, and let it all slip away...

Then it probably a good idea to go to sleep.

That usually helps me feel better when I feel like that...

• Another thing if you're having trouble with scratching you arm, try and do something that involves your hands or at least hold something.