Have you ever gotten so drunk you blanked out/ Did something embarrassing?

I have. It was only off of dark liquor. I'm usually a great holder of my liquor. But that dark stuff got me. I hear I was quite the partier. I woke up with a huge bruise on my left arm and my rib cage hurt for like a week. I don't remember anything but leaning off a balcony at the hotel. Never again... Never again. 😂

Any of you have any crazy stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• Several times. Was partying at a club, woke at at home. To this day I dont know how I got there.
    Spent half an hour looking for my shoes to go outside in a hailstorm, I was wearing them.
    Took my shirt off and poledanced on a tree.

• Almost forgot- fell in a fire once and dont remember, passed out in the box of my truck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oohhh this thing happened to me few times. The most embarrassing one is when i was out with bunch of my friends to the club. One of my friend poured vodka onto my face and i kind of sniff it so this is why i was so fckn drunk. Anyways we had to leave early bc one of my friend couldn't breathe. When we got outside i started yelling about my chanel bag cars and shits like that. Yea that was really embarrassing.

To top it off I stripped down naked infront of 5-7 of my guy friends when we got back to the hotel. Yep. Crazy night.

What Guys Said 4

• Haha, nope! I completely refrain from all types of alcoholic beverages, so I haven't found myself in that situation! :P

• Ohhhhhhh yeah!!

And my clothes somehow always disappear in the process.

• Never a good move - It is always wise to have an idea of what you are doing especially when alcohol invovled

• Of course it isn't a good move. I'm young, I made a mistake. However that wasn't the question at hand.

• Yes I was talking from experience - How on earth did I get home walking across busy streets that is why I was a bit preachy

• Of course when I was living off clubbings and partying at around 19-24.

What Girls Said 0