Is NOT having millions a good thing?

like what would you do with 600 million. seems like a lot of fucking stress.

Most Helpful Guy

• Regardless of how much income I make, it doesn't affect me. I've long ago viewed money as the root of all evil. I've seen too many ruined relationships or other reasons because of money. Sure money makes the world go round, but I have decided that money will not dictate the way I want to live my life or be the downfall of my relationship. Up to this day, I don't stress about money.

What Girls Said 3

• for me i reckon so. keeps me grounded and helps me appreciate what i have, besides the stress u mentioned.

• I second I once won 10 thousand dollars and didn't care what I bought with it cause I didn't earn it

• Well a lot of it would go to taxes and the government.

• But besides the point, I would save some, give some and do some good with it.

• I would keep about 10 million and give the rest away. There are a lot of people in the world who need money for food, housing, and education.

What Guys Said 8

• Why is it not a good thing? I mean with millions you can do so many good things, you can invest that money and the return will keep coming each month so you don't have to work. Plus you can do something for the society also if you want too, you can also give some to the charity, orphanage. These are good deed, right?

Hence there are lot of things you can do if you had millions in your hand

• I'm not saying that you can't do good things. It's just I dunno I just think lots of money is too much

• I had often thought that - Was watching a soccer match other night and they commentator player on 30,000 sterling a day, how would you be able to spend that.

• I Don't know. the biggest thing I'd like to have is a home theater with video games and i can have that for like less than a million.

• Gambling a big problem among sports stars and they don't seem to live for tomorrow - All of a sudden career over and they can't do anything else

• yep. gotta save.

• Me? I would spawn empires. People talk about how having a lot of money isn't always such a good thing. But money is just a currency for power. And power changes the rules of the world. I'd be a megalomaniac.

• I imagine it would be a lot of stress, but if I he that mush I'd pay off all my debt from school, pay off my parents debt and save the rest.

• The stress coming mostly from beggars and the threat of being robbed.

• I'd certainly like to have millions. I'd buy s big house, nice car, pay off my debt, give a lot to my family, and give some to a charity that I like.

• ... a lot less than i would with 1.5 billion. that's for damn sure.

• no i want that 600 million, i could live with the stress

• If you're still stressed with that kind of money you're doing something wrong.

• well like if i won the lotto

i'd move and have to hire lawyers and money people and it just seems like so much bullshit.