1. Rationalization - Creating false but plausible excuses to justify unacceptable behavior.
2. Identification - Bolstering self-esteem by forming an imaginary or real alliance with some person or group
3. Displacement - Diverting emotional feelings (usually anger) from their original source to a substitute target.
4. Projection - Attributing one’s own thoughts, feelings, or motives to another.
5. Regression - A reversion to immature patterns of behavior.
6. Reaction Formation -Behaving in a way that is exactly the opposite of one’s true feelings.
7. Repression - Keeping distressing thoughts and feelings buried in the unconscious.
- ProjectionVote A
- Reaction FormationVote B
- RegressionVote C
- DisplacementVote D
- RepressionVote E
- RationalizationVote F
- IdentificationVote G