How tell if a cashier woman like you or just be friendly?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't. It's really all part of the job. I waitress and cashier and sometimes a friendly attitude gives off the wrong vibes. I keep my same attitude no matter what though. Acting happy for customers makes me actually feel happy which in turn makes work much more bareable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I had a recent lady almost void all of my entire bag of tomatoes and got like 10 or 12 free. I was buying about 22 or so. And all I wanted to do was take a few out b/c I had grabbed too many and didn't need all of them. And she was just like, beep beep beep "ok is that better?" I was like in awe. Never seen this before. The total went from like $28 to 17 lol. I was like ohh yeaah.

Why did she do it? Dunno. Maybe she was shy and nervous or maybe she didn't feel like waiting for me to take 3 or 4 out the bag. hahaha. I doubt that.

What Girls Said 1

• It is very difficult to tell. After all, it is their job to be likeable.

What Guys Said 3

• By her body language and the kinds of words she uses while she talks to you.

• It's her job... but it doesn't mean you can't try and get those digits

• She doesn't want your dick, she just wants you to buy her company's products.