Macarena Are you able to dance (watch) ?

Watch

Most Helpful Girl

• My Spanish teacher made us perform this in front of the parents and entire school back in 5th grade

• I think you rihanna look alike :)

• Haha I look NOTHING like Rihanna. Nice try and thanks for the compliment and MHO haha

• Okey. İ m litte speak englsh. . You My beautiful . Rihanna. . :* see you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't you?

Obviously yes, and if you know how to, you can use it as an excuse to invite an strange girl to dance

;)

What Girls Said 5

• im a PRO at the Macarena. legit.

• Oh geez this song!

HEYYYY MACARENA!! 🙌🏽🤗💃🏽

• Think we all did this dance when we were like 12

• Hahaha play this at any party and everyone starts dancing along to it where I live. (And trying to sing the lyrics, which sounds something like : ajsoqooirjqoakdpeok HEY MACARENA! 😂) always gets everyone on their feet and gets the party going (at least where I'm from)

• Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
      que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena
      dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
      eeeh Macarena... aaahe!

• This is one of the easy dares my friends and I usually ask during a Truth or Dare game. xD

• you watch the video to learn how it's played :)

• Evet evet. Sadece kizlar ve değişik bir oyun tarzı. Ama mesajla göndermek istiyorum

• Sory. :)
      Yes yes. Only Girls and to change things style. But message would like to send

What Guys Said 1