I think someone is planning to attack our home?

For the past 2 weeks around 4am the same random big black suburban type car pulls in our driveway , leaves then goes to the neighbors driveway then backs out and leaves fast. It is weird because they do it almost EVEFYNIGHT AT THE SAME TIME LIKE A ROUTINE! Today they were sitting in our driveway & i heard a door shut then they backed up & went to the neighbors driveway & left. They also hit our mailbox last week. Im very suspicious. & we do live in a higher class neighborhood.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• You have two choices here. Involve the police and inform them of the vehicle and the occupants as well as their routine and behavior. Add that it is like clock work each day and it's becoming in nerving.
    Of get a gun and wait for the enevitable to happen

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Try and get the license plate and then phone the police and tell them about it.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• call the police and report the behavior. the reason i say this is i also live in a "good neighborhood " but the house behind us and down 2 was raided by the cops for being a cash stash house. could it be they are making a delivery the same time each day

1|0
    0|0
  • Put up a surveillance system.

2|1
    0|0
  • Make video report to cops, give them evidence and let them handle, and built a defense system for yourself, since you have rights to kill anyone in self defense

0|0
    0|1
  • Take a photo or even better video of them doing it then report it to the police

1|0
    0|0
  • Put a spike strip down in your driveway

0|0
    0|0
  • Call 911 or tell the police about the incident :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Try to get the tag, then call the cops with your suspicion. I'd do it quickly as they are already established in a pattern.

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone in the neighbourhood could be under surveillance. It could be for something dumb like tax evasion. It's not necessarily you and your family.

0|0
    0|0
  • that is very bizarre. Take their license plate number and report it to the police. You can also block your driveway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you being paranoid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bizarre. U should take a video of them for evidence.

0|0
    0|0