Does anyone have a favourite sport they like to watch or do?

I love football ( used to be a water girl for my old high school in London Ontario before I moved), I love watching hockey, and I love running ( I used to do the 400m run but stopped cuz I sprained and rolled my right ankle, I'm actually on YouTube look up Faith Stead, will say special olympics that's the one and when u watch I'm in the green tank top). What's your favourite sport to watch or do?

Most Helpful Guy

• that i like to play?
    football
    basketball
    soccer
    rugby
    ultimate frisbee
    biking
    hiking

favorite to watch
    college football
    nfl football
    college basketball
    nba basketball

i used to play football for 3 years (safety, wide receiver, a little tight end, a little corner and special teams)
    i used to run track for 10 years
    55 (indoor)
    55 hurdles (indoor)
    100
    110 hurdles
    200
    300 (indoor)
    400
    400 hurdles
    600 (indoor)
    800
    long jump
    triple jump
    high jump
    shot put
    xc

Most Helpful Girl

• I like watching iceskating and hockey.

But mostly the three day eventing is what I care about.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm unfortunately not allowed to do any sports except from swimming for medical reasons (especially none of the fun team sports).
    But I like watching soccer. It's also by far the most important/popular sport here in Europe. I've gone to several American football games when I lived in the US and about 20 people there tried to explain the rules to me but I still never quite understood them (which happened to other Europeans too, I've heard). It always seemed like a rather strange and overtly-rough sport to me.

• lol, you just gotta watch it. explaining it is hard as hell. and don't feel bad. i've played it for 3 years and watched it all my life and still don't understand all of it :D

• nah. it's both. it's just hard to understand at 1st because there's just a lot to know upfront. like, most people don't know the difference between a pro i set vs a shotgun formation with a 3x1 trips. or on defense, they are playing 3-4 cover 2 mike blitz in a wide 9 technique. most people just get that the defense is trying to get after the quarterback or stop the runner and the offense is either running or passing. plus, you only get 19 weeks of nfl football and 15 weeks of college football. like they say, more is less. i was looking on bleacherreport and my college team was counting down till next season... only 233 days left. literally the most depressing thing i read all day :(. like concussion (movie) said, "the nfl owns a day of the week that the church used to own." college football owns Saturday and in some states, high school football owns Friday. i don't think the nfl is the most valued (revenue) sports league in the world on accident...

• *less is more :D

• I really enjoy most sports there are, but I'm especially enjoying martial arts
    and basketball every now and then.

• American football and the winter Olympics

• Basket ball
    Martial arts

• I like football

• I like Chess...

What Girls Said 3

• I love watching baseball. So sad how its America's pastime now :(

• i like to watch soccer

• I love watching rugby. I don't know why but I get excited when my team plays. Maybe because some countries rugby players are just so hot! Haha. I love playing netball with my teammates