Should I leave GAG?

I love gag and I hate it too. Some stuff changed for good and some really fucked my life.

I love the variety in here. I've met people from many places of the world and that's cool as fuck, but I could have met people if I would go out more lol I spend way too much time on the computer now. Also... I failed 2 subjects for this crap. I should be studying French and Chinese right now but I'm always on here.
There are times when I prefer GAG over going out and that scares me.

I love this fucking site. It's sooo addicting, but I need a life and I also need to study more and even start working.

• Yes
  • No
  • Not now
Okay guys. Thanks a lot!!!

I'll leave but won't desactivate my account. I'll ask a friend to help me with this and I'll do what humping tornadoes said.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I say keep in contact with the people you talk to on another site and say hi to them once a day! And start focusing. I need to get a job and make friends. I suggest you time yourself like say I am only going to be here in an hour and than I have all this stuff to do! I failed classes to but its because I was stress with college so I am on break!

• But thats me personally! My personally struggle... u could be different!

• Do you realize that sounds like torture?

It's like smelling smoke but not smoking! That kills me too hahaha

I'll do what humping tornadoes said. Thanks.

• haha! I am so use to torture and suffering. Eh... At least school is one thing i won't have to think about anymore until I figure myself out. Pain follows me!

What Guys Said 25

• I would take a break from it rather than get rid of it. Like you may want to take an extended break, focus on school, and then come back to it once you have done the things you've needed to do.
    You could always form a way of contact with the people you met on here so you can still talk with them during your break.

GAG is great, but when it starts becoming a negative influence on you and takes over your life, (like any other 'addiction'), you should stop. However, it sounds like it isn't GAG itself that is a bad influence, but the time it takes.

Hence is why I say take a break and come back to it when there is time in your life to do it. That way you won't have to start from scratch should you want to come back ever again.

• I don't understand how people take this site so seriously sometimes. I think you should stop GAG and porn and I bet you go out more AND most importantly your grades will improve. I think you however you set boundaries (time limits) and prioritized things better you could do everything you want in moderation.

• YOU CAN'T LEAVE you're super fun, funny, you aren't bitchy at all and not serious stick up your ass and those types are very valuable on gag!!!

We all love you!!!❤❤
    #TeamAmyForLife
    #BRBvisitingCancun
    #ilovelatinas
    #MexicananasAreBanging
    #everyoneKnowsMyFetish lol

• Take a break - Sometimes I feel it taking over and will limit myself to an hour a day or taking a few days off.

• You can always take a good long break.. that's what I do
    whenever the duty of real life calls.

Leave the account without deleting it, but simply stay away from
    the evil clutches, that is GaG.

• __________________________.
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I'm sorry, who are you? :/

You're gonna end up coming back... they always come back >:)

• It's time to go... there is always time for something. Maybe this is the right time for you to leave and attend to your priorities. You can always come back... I don't think anyone here will forget @WhatTheHellAmy. :)

• You really need to cut back and focus on your studies and social life. But one you become addicted to something, Moderation is hard.
    Just willfully force yourself to do the other stuff you need to be doing :P And I'd miss you, Of course!

• Leave if you feel it's best for you. Your life should come first.

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'ma make you stay. Don't leave us.

• Who is gonna throw sexual innuendos at me :( ;(

• Stayyyyyyyyyyy you provide me with a modicum of comic relief!

• You can't leave 😢 You just can't you're one of 5 people that just have to stay no matter what

• motion denied.

• I'd ditch! Not worth dropping out over this hahahaha xD But who's gonna keep me entertained!

• take a break man. sounds like you need it

• NOOOOOOOOOOO AMY DON'T GO 😮😮

• Take care of yourself first.

• You got to do what you got do. I thought about leaving this site for a bit; it is addicting

• If you feel it's negatively affecting your life then by all means, have a vacation from GAG.

• I don't care

• If I was u I'd leave... as I'll leave as well after I get ma card and dis time I won't come back wid a new name... I had enough about dat last update...

• Well, you failing 2 subjects is entirely your fault. As is you not going out or getting a job. You can't blame gag for not taking responsibility for what happens in your own life. People still get on with their lives even if they are constantly on this site.

• Of course that's my fault.

But I just can't do what other people do, I'm more addictive to this than most people.

• Please don't leave

• I'm kinda staying haha

• Oh, i will, i will, def.

• Haha good luck

What Girls Said 10

• You could always put this site on the back burner and focus on what you need to. After all, school is a lot more important!

Or you can just leave and come back later. Considering there's no escape from this site.

• If this site keeps you busy most of the time and you can't even study then you should leave for good. You're going to regret it later in future if you failed in school for this. You can always come back or make a new account and spend your time here in holidays or weekends only but don't ever waste your time on something will ruin your life later.

• If it's effecting your studies to the point of you failing then yes, maybe it's time you stepped away. You would be missed tho. Your quirky questions/answers are always fun.

• Oh maaaan 😭😭 I don't wanna leave

• Well then take a break. Focus on your studies. Make a pact with yourself. Don't allow yourself to come back until you see clear improvement in your grades.

• I love you here so I hope you could find a way to balance things out but if it's getting in the way of priorities you should consider leaving. 😕 but I hope you don't.

• I've tried before and it's just too difficult to balance this, I end up being around 8 hours a day in here and that's bad.

I say "just one hour" and I can't control myself. I love this site but oh man 😔

• Hey you're 16. Don't be too tough on yourself!

• But it's true 😭😭😭

• Your studies are suffering. It's time to quit.

• Don't leaaaave 😞

• leave for a while and straighten your business out. come back when you have more free time and don't have as much on your plate. GaG is not worth failing classes... that's really, really bad.

• Girl I feel you I meed a detox from gag too 😂😂

• just take a break or limit your usage and focus on studying

• What was the bad stuff?