What would you do right now, if you were INVISIBLE for one day?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Slip onto an international flight to see an old friend of mine. :) And stretch out in first class! And have a steak. With champagne.

• I will come to your house to scare you and make pencils fly 😂. When I enter your room I will realise you're naked and since I am a gentleman I will attempt to cover my eyes BUT since I am transparent I wouldn't be able to cover my eyes so I guess there's nothing left for me to do but to creep on you xD

• Ahhaha i'd run around screaming, throwing random objects around the room hoping i'd aim in the right place haha

• I'd walk into an IV league honors course and learn something.

• For 24 hours? I'd sneak into the girls shower rooms tomorrow morning, of course. Maybe tonight too just in case.

I'm a perv, what can I say.

• Scare tactics. Everyone needs a good scare once in awhile. Why would they watch a horror flick if they didn't?

• Exactly. I agree with that! I love a good scare 👍

• Lol I just think I would be more startled from hearing a woman's screams from being scared from something. I think that is more frightening when watching those flicks, but the idea of being invisible for a day and hearing them scream, because of me, would probably make me feel thrilled not frightened.

• Haha 👍well my scream is extremely loud, so if you decide to scare me... I'd suggest wearing earplugs to drowned out the awful notice 😂😂

• Rob a large bank. not even kidding

• I would pick a corrupt financial institution and go in to take their money

• I would hold things and walk so my roommate would think that they move by themselves lol

• Trick the Pope into thinking God wants him to streak around the Dome of the Rock singing Hava Nagila to bring peace to all faiths.

• I would rob a bank

• I will scare the shit out of people. 😂
    hey what would you do? I am curious.. 😁

• Rob 5 banks. Hey I'm greedy lol.

• Not walk around naked, way too cold for that

• Oh I'd record a room, make a mess and call it paranormal activity

• 😂😂 I'd love to scare people like that , especially people who I don't like 😂😂

• Get rid of a certain political candidate.

• Right now, I'd stay inside because it's too cold to run around naked.

• I'd upskirt every "hot" girl I saw, wearing one

• I would slap every girls ass I see, sometimes grabbing. Then I would steal so much money. Like so much. Iwould actually end up on the news and people years later would be looking for me and then I would kill ISIS.

I would finish it off by playing American Ninja warrior and being the first person to beat the coarse. My secrete? No one will be able to know that I was cheating the whole time.

What Girls Said 12

• I would go see how complete strangers live their lives, sit next to them in their homes.

That sounds very creepy of me (^_^;).. i just really want to know!

Scare the heebee jeebees out of my loved ones.
    Misplace other people's things
    Pull people's pants down in serious moments, giving a speech, flirting with someone at the bar, a signer,

I guess deep down my soul is black. Tormenting others would be my pass time.

• I would find someone who hurt me and punch the apples out of them!

• Go to a nude beach and masturbate

• I will go outside "naked" and start stalking people πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 😏😏 and probably do something naughty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    @omar5881 answer please 😏😏😏

• Sneak onto a plane and fly to Europe. Rob a corrupted politician to finance my trip.

• Poltergeist it up at the local church.

• Mess with my friends. Go into their house and move stuff around.

• slap my boyfriend for taking years to reply me..

• OMG years? 😞😢

• Oh sorry haha I was gonna say , he needs a good kicking not slapping if he took that long to reply haha. 😂😂👍

• I'm saving the kick.. hahaha

• I would be pranking everyone SO hard

• Creep people out lol.

• Follow my boyfriend around

• steal stuff