London or Paris?

Which city do you think is better between the 2 if you've visited both? London or Paris? And if you haven't visited both the cities then which city do you wanna visit more between the 2? Personally, I think London is easily a better city than Paris.

• London
  • Paris

Most Helpful Girl

• I preferred London to Paris too. I think London is pretty filthy and cramped and Paris was somewhat less filthy but just as cramped. London also had more things that interest me, such as the Natural History museum or the British museum, whereas with Paris it was mostly the romanticism that I enjoyed.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I've been to both and I definitely prefer London. I loved everything about it.
    I'm french so I will go back to Paris but London was so much better

• I've already been to London so I want to visit Paris but people voted London due to recent events I guess even though London is full of radical Muslims.

• Clicked Paris, but only because I live in London. Given the choice though, I'd pick Rome! :)

What Guys Said 10

• I haven't visited either of them, but I'd prefer to visit Paris. Hope I get a chance to do so in this lifetime! :)

• I have been to both places I won't chose one over the other they are Awesome citys in Europe

• haven't visited any of them... but interested in them a lot. I think London interests me more in general, but Paris has @ElissaDido and @DocRim so... yeah :P

• I'd say London but since @ElissaDido and @docrim are in paris so paris it is 😎

• I pick london cause English

• London 🙂

• London, because I live there.
    Bonus points that it has less English people than Paris.

• Ugh, neither.

• Fuck both

• I've been to both but felt lost in Paris since I don't know French , London was nice and I was more comfortlible there and had more things I liked