What are your goals?

Most Helpful Guy

• To climb the Mount Everest, to become a wise sailor and cross the Atlantic ocean in a boat, to spend a year in the wilderness and alone (Alaska), to climb several other mountains, to go to Antarctica by a ship, to never stop traveling, to be a part of human welfare. I am sure that there are more.

• You sound adventurous!

• :) crazy too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make it to year 2 in college for GOD's sake lol I fed up of year 1, 3 times is too much and also to stop changing majors every second lol!

• I feel this. For the time being my only goal is to graduate college and do well in my coursework.

• Thanks girlll😊 also im sure you'll figure it out

• Thank youuu :** <3

What Guys Said 4

• To get back on top of the Mountain

• To finish college at all costs is perhaps my most immediate goal.

• i feel this so hard. I really dont care about anything else except my degree currently and it will probably be my only concern for the next 4years.

• Indeed, it can get stressful, especially with the semester starting up next Tuesday and worrying about prerequisites, transferring, and whether or not I'm going to graduate on time etc. I don't even have a job at the moment because I've been devoting myself entirely to school because I want to succeed.

• Same here. Im trying to find an on campus job as it would work better with my class load. It is always a little stressful beginning of the semester as you're just trying to get organized haha but than by the 3rd-4th week you start to understand the class pace and you should be organized by then

• To get a decent Job.
    Getting married with a beautiful girl.
    Have babies.
    Visit many Countries. :)

• Mine are pretty much the same haha

• I know that too. I wish all your Dreams come true. :) Good luck for future. :)

• Thank you! You too ☺

• Becoming president of the USA without having US citizenship.

What Girls Said 2

• To be Pro Golfer & Open bakery shop & model

• for now... I am learning English