Guys, A man is not a man if he's never been to a casino. So guys, have you ever been to a casino at least once?

• yes...
    62% (10)
  • no...
    38% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not much of a gambler but I frequent casinos to pick up some ladies!

What Guys Said 10

• I worked as an entertainer in a casino for several years, though I'd be no less of a man had I not.

• Yeah right, that's how a man is defined xD

I have been to a casino.

• yes i dont see what it has to do with being a man though

• Men don't care about these crazy fucking rules boys create that determine if you are or aren't a man.

No I have never been to a casino, and I probably never will. Does that make me less of a man? Of course not. Whoever thinks it does probably is insecure about his own manhood and needs to create special rules to make him seem more manly.

• Sorta-kinda. When my parents turned 21 they took me to Reno with them along with my grandmother for the weekend. But I was a little kid so I couldn't really gamble though my dad did let me pull the handle on the slot machine a few times when people weren't looking ;)

• Anonyous
    Are you paid by a casino to post this? How much?

• So if I'm a sleazeball coward that would use a child as a human shield but as long as I go to a casino I have the respect of a man?

• i dont see why you would thank that. if it wasn't for the fact i was traving and had to use the restroom (nothing else for mile). i would have never went into one.

• Never gambled at one, but I have been.

• Yes I have been but I didn't actually play with the machines.