If you had the chance to select the gender and appearance for your baby, would you?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't mind if my child turns out to be hideous, I'll just give him a cool name.
    If he's ugly I'll name him Gizmo, he'll be an inventor for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'd love to have a girl, but I think I'd just leave it up to "nature". Whatever comes out of that vagina, is what I'm gonna love with all my heart, girl or boy, no matter what.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do would enjoy having a boy as the first - but other than that I couldn't care less as long as they are healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Careful with gender and sex. There's some real PC people out there. And can I pick a hermaphrodite baby?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know if I want a kid, I'm like totaly sympathized by kids but I never would think about kids nor marriage. (Kids if I am rich and marriage only contract and no big party)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Character creation ! Hell yeah, except I probably wouldn't be able to decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I love surprises...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I wouldn't interfere. Plus I'd rather adopt anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • yes most probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I would select the gender, however I know it'll probably be made possible in the future I still wouldn't. Appearance no, because they'll be cute no matter what ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I mean, I really would love to have daughters, but that's just all talk. I want to be surprised.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I probably would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely prefer for it to be a surprise so I would let mother nature take its course and let what's meant to be be. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't find a reason to select and prefer child of one gender over another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg of course I would! That would be awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Gender? Yes. Appearance? No? Well, I want 4 boys who look like little Huey P. Newtons. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm... I don't think so
    I'd like it to be a surprise

0|0
    0|0