What was the most disrespectful thing ever said to you?

How'd you respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got insulted hard by some girls that went to this bar in town that I used to go to a few years ago. I don't remember exactly what they said to me but it was always about something or accusing me of something , it went on and on. one threw an outburst one night and completely insulted me that night. they were very disrespectful and rude to me , I think I told them that at a later date but not sure they cared or understood why I was so upset at there behaviour. I don't understand why some girls feel its ok to treat a guy they don't want to date like garbage , its one think to reject someone but another to take it to a worse level , most guys would rather deal with a polite rejection than an extremely rude one

• They were probably drunk. Not that that gives them the right though😐

• @Daynada I look back and wonder if that was the reason but appeared to be somewhat of a general dislike towards me that motivated their behaviour I do agree alcohol may have been somewhat of a factor or even drugs who knows but still

Most Helpful Girl

• "You aren't welcome here." (spoken about my old home where my dad and three siblings live)
    "There is nothing for you here." (spoken about my home town where almost the entirety of my family is and all my old friends)

My response? I ended up crying for both of them.

What Guys Said 13

• they called me a gollywog and the N word. I was just like
    www.streetlib.com/.../giphy-2.gif

i don't let stuff like that get to me

• A lady in her 80s pushed in front of me in a queue in a shop. I tapped her on the shoulder and politely said "The back of the queue is two people behind me." She gave me a look that would have turned Medusa herself into stone and said "We fought a war for you."
    That got my back up straight away and I said "No you didn't, I wasn't born back then, no go to the back of the queue please." She refused to go and started accusing me of being rude and disrespectful. I said "Disrespectful? On second thoughts you HAD better go next, after all you will be dead before me and the sooner the better."

• 0|0
  • People like that don't occupy my mind very long, so I don't remember.

I member when I was about 13 I broke a branch over the back of a older dudes neck for burning a stuffed dog I had. That's about all I can remember for retaliation except for knocking the bully types at school on their butts.

• I actually won't repeat it but it was pretty bad and lets just say they won't be saying it again.

• "I make more money than you."

What I wanted to say: "Well no duh. Look at what my job is." Bagger.

I felt so embarrassed for his wife.

• seriously i can´t even remember. i don´t let stuff like that get to me.

• I slapped them in the face with my gloves.

• Nothing comes to mind.

• A girl here called me a k-pop star 💔
    😭😭😭

• You chicken. Oh hell no

• n** , ape

• My mother told me she fucking hated me. She ain't around no more these days.

What Girls Said 13

• i've had a bit of everything, online and in real life. there isn't really one that stands out. people can cut deep without touching u.

• I dunno... something about my life!

• I've had plenty of things said to me. I can't find one in particular that sticks out. But normally in a situation like that I'm able to smile and say something snarky back and walk away, and get upset about it later if it was anything important. My instinct response is to be a sarcastic bitch and smile or kill with kindness after something disrespectful.

• This girl on my bus called me a "nigger." Let's just say, she wasn't on my bus anymore.

• My family members are known for doing this but not just to me. That's why I avoid them. There are too many examples to give.

• that things would be better if i was dead.

i didn't say anything back. sometimes there's really nothing to say.

• "YOU NEED TO GET OVER HIM ALREADY. YOU KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE." - Courtesy of my mother.

For a bit of perspective, my father had been dead for all of a month at this point.

• This Mexican guy inboxed me and was like, "you should let me fuck the shit out of you so we can have little blaxican kids, you chocolate mocha latte with a little dash of whip cream.. Inside you 😏" I'm not even joking..

• "You're a worthless piece of shit"
    And I didn't know how to respond.

• Can I have lunch with you?

• Hmm well I've had plenty of disrespectful comments said to me. The most disrespectful was probably from my sister who is 24 y/o college drop out and still lives at home... She basically just called me a bummy fat loser who is going nowhere and life and I was worthless. I just responded by cutting her out of my life moving out and going to college to focus on myself. She had a lot of issues and tried to project that onto me when I'm doing well because she's jealous.

• "Fat bitch! Fat ass bitch! Ugly! She's so stupid! You retard!"

• the only thing i can come up atm is "its really awkward that you're still a virgin" followed with "is you're religion very strict?"

It was said by the biggest ugliest idiot i know, but still