When you shower, do you use soap or bodywash?

• soap
  • bodywash
  • other (comment below)

Most Helpful Girl

• Used to use bodywash, mostly the super nice smelling ones from B&BW. Until I picked up some locally made all-natural soaps, with honey/olive-oil. They're great; also smell great minus all the chemicals so gone are the days of pain in my eyes after I wash my face.

• I've heard that soap dries out your skin but those all-natural ones sound good. I'll have to look for some of those to try.

• yes, I definitely agree about standard soaps drying your skin out! I used to use Dove's bar soaps ages ago. Which would irritate/dry my skin out to no end. Bath & body work's were a bit better but still a pain when it got in my eyes. The natural ones are definitely the way to go... I hate it when I shower at my boyfriend's place, use his Dove body wash and get some in my eyes mostly out of habit.
      (not used to it hurting like a bitch. :P )

Most Helpful Guy

• Soap. Body wash is to slimy and It feels like the water won't take it off

What Girls Said 15

• Uh we have both. Right now I'm using bodywash because I prefer the smell of the bodywash to that of the soap but yeah, we have both :) I usually do prefer bodywash though.

• bodywash =]

• I use mens body wash. Soap doesn't de-stink me like it should, and I have enough problems with my BO without having to struggle just to get rid of it, let alone stop it from affecting my day to day.

• I use milk and cherry blossom shower milk (body wash) lol I wish it was edible.. It smells so delicious 😍

• Body gel or bodywash.

• I prefer bodywash, as there is a slight exfoliating element to the loofah/shower puff thing.

• Soap. I don't have the dollah dollah bills yo for that body wash.

• I use sea island cotton body wash

• bodywash.

• I use soap. For some reason the scents of the body was always smell a bit different.

• Soap, my favorite soap is unfortunately not a body wash at this time.

• I use soap

• I use body wash

• Bodywash!

• I use body wash.

What Guys Said 9

• Lynx bodywash

• I've been using bodywash lately

• I use all-natural bar soaps. I need that soap-to-skin friction in order to feel really clean.

• I use bodywash.

• Bodywash. Gets the job done :P

• i use bodywash

• I use soap. I've never tried bodywash yet, and I wanna try it.

• Sometimes I use shower gel, usually I just use the foam from washing my hair

• Soap. Body wash is.. so.. lathery? I have to scrub myself 5 times just to get clean.