Does decaf taste the same as regular?

I work early or am always up early doing something and never have time for coffee and then as the day goes on I get wanting a nice warm cup of coffee with the hazelnut creamer. My problem is I'll want it and make it late evening like 7p-9p and then I'm awake all night long. I'm curious if decaf coffee tastes the same and then I could try getting some of that for my late night coffee cravings.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it does but it's not available in as many varieties. Start with a 75/25 regular/decaf blend then do 50/50 blend on so on till it's 100% decaf. You'll get caffeine withdrawal headaches if you don't and they're bad

• I'm still gonna drink caffeine, I just want to be able to have coffee when I want and not be up all night long. I'm really wanting it now but it's 9pm and I gotta be up at 5am for work so can't really be up all night. Caffeine usually never affected me I could drink 2 cups of coffee and lay down for a nap and lately if I drink it I'm wide awake

• I find that it doesn't taste as good as regular. You could try tea; it has less caffeine.

• I drink tea just crave the flavor of the coffee

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it does but I find it is a bit weaker, might be down to brand of course.

The only way you will know is try :) worth doing! :)