Tips for kepping sane?

I just want to bang my head into the wall again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

@WhatTheHellAmy @apple24 @XxcookiesxX

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's my tips:

Tip 1) talk to people, you don't have to talk about your problems (but it might be a good idea), talking will help take your mind off things.

Tip 2) Listen to music, if I feel sad and like doing... Stuff I find listing to music helps.
    Just lay down, close your eyes, and let it all slip away...

Tip 3) Take a walk, I find going for a walk can help me feel better when I'm down...

Tip 4) don't hit your head on a wall, this I actually have done before... And it doesn't help, just makes you feel dizzy.
    What I do is either: hit my head into a pillow, do head banging to music (it can help), or just listen to music and try to ignore it.

Hope I helped!

What Girls Said 4

• I DUNNO EITHER MAN! I want buy pokemon game soul gold or sliver and I can't find one! UGHHH! I am so pissed off! I have a headache!

• Oh man, you kids are the cutest thing ever.

Leave gag, this site is way too crazy for you both. Try taking on Facebook, Facebook is safer.

I'm sorry if that sounded rude, but seriously, you cuties are way too innocent XD I'm starting to doubt you're 15. I wasn't this cute one year ago.

• Yea youbwernt misses cold heart

• Yeah, I am a cold hearted bitch but I'm serious, this site is full of crazy stuff.

• Dwdhfhshhchxksnk, bnjclshfnciwoxhtjxhshxhfhifhhahcc. d. s. hsjcbdhcicgshfhdjbiwjfhskbrboxhehxixbsjdhxbjejxbddhxhhwhxbhdhdhs

• Ow baby that's not good *hugs* @joeman1252 you can't do that my love just talk to me and I will try and make it better

• Don't be around people who drive you crazy

What Guys Said 0