Is it normal to not want to have any black sons since they hate black women?

Black men disrespect us more than any other race. I don't see the point in having a son if he's just going to hate me and I already resent my future son.

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter who you have children with society will always view them as black. Things like darker hair, eyes, and skin are dominant genes. I'd start getting used to the idea and realize that it's how people are raised that determine who they are. It's hard to do when we are surrounded by Eurocentric beauty standards but it's possible. Black beauty standards are just as beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, don't think like that and be afraid. You can and will raise any son to be appreciative of black women and all women and men of all races. A child will never forget a loving home even after he grows up.

Besides, I didn't realize black men disrespecting black women was a thing. There are always a few self hating jerks out there, but aren't the majority respectful?

What Guys Said 3

• It's how they're raised that makes them have behaviours. Teach them to respect women and they will

• You resent your non-existent child for being a male?

It's probably for the best that you don't have a child anyways.

• Not for being male but bc she thinks all black men hate black women. Still yeah she shouldn't have kids

• U can teach him to respect with guide and love. Don't hit ur son then I don't think ur son hate black women.

What Girls Said 3

• I was just thinking about this the other day. Sometimes, I can't even look at my brothers because I fear one day they will hate black women. I don't know why I think this. They explain to me that they don't hate us, but I just can't look at black men the same.

• Is it that bad?

• @ted22 You can't separate black men from white supremacists, nowadays. It is what it is.

• Well I'm not white but I like blacks girls. They are very up front, honest and loyal. When they love you they fucking love you, I hope you find a good guy and be happy.

• Raise them differently than you perceive others. Good and intentional home raising makes a HUGE difference.

• I think it's normal don't want to have them.